Random good picture Not show
1) Hutson is a small, chirpy bloke.
2) He's an ordinary bloke, despite being famous.
3) While we were talking, a bloke came up.
4) She had a strange conversation with the bloke who's moved in upstairs.
5) He's a dodgy bloke I wouldn't trust him an inch.
6) Did you clock the bloke by the door?
7) He's got so many problems, poor bloke!
8) He is a really nice bloke.
9) That bloke on the dance floor really fancies himself.
10) The bloke has cheek enough.
11) He's a very likeable sort of bloke.
12) He's a strange bloke and no mistake.
13) This Ben bloke - is he fanciable?
14) He seemed like a nice bloke.
15) She'd got off with some bloke at the party.
16) There was some bloke on the phone waffling about an airline ticket.
17) He's a good bloke - he wouldn't blow the gaff on us.
18) He's a great bloke.
19) He seems like a decent bloke and I've got no axe to grind with him.
20) He's a nice bloke.
21) He's the sort of bloke who will never let you down.
22) Get a load of that old bloke with the funny hat!
23) He's a funny bloke?you never really know what he's thinking.
24) He's a lovely bloke.
25) I met this really fit bloke in the pub last night.
26) Clive's a top bloke.
27) He's a weird bloke.
28) There was a slight contretemps between Richard and some bloke at the bar.
29) Honestly,[http://sentencedict.com/bloke.html] it's the story of my life - I meet a totally gorgeous bloke and he's leaving for Australia the next day!
30) Elaine arranged for me to go on a blind date with a bloke from her office.