Similar words: blueberry, out of the blue, blue, blue-chip, a blue moon, TRUE, black and blue, untrue. Meaning: adj. marked by unswerving loyalty.
Random good picture Not show
1. The predicted backlash from true-blue supporters has never materialised.
2. All true-blues fans should come out and show their support.
3. However, his opponents are convinced that even in true-blue East Hampshire Tory popularity is on the wane.
4. No, Tom's true-blue, Huck, and he'll come back.
5. Love is to us true-blue, and there's no sorrow.
6. You're a true-blue kind of friend.
7. Taurus: be eventful You're a true-blue kind of friend.
8. How fanatical over 'footie' are the true-blue followers who are now glued to Euro 2004, Europe's all important soccer championship? Ask their spouses.
9. He came before an audience of true-blue Tories, with a speech of pure corn, such as only speech-writers write.
10. A true-blue friend is someone who will always be there to help when your in need, will watch your back when your in danger, and share when you have none.
11. Our company are true-blue friend of greeting all circles comes.
12. Our company are true-blue friend of greeting all circles comes. Expect to cooperate with your sincerity, achieve good prospect in all.
13. True-blue, gentlemanly, veteran gentleman who succeeded in his business with kind temper treating the girls well. I could accept you only by your patience and your cordiality!
14. Our company will true-blue go along with extensive customers by hand in hand to inaugurate baking enterprise!
15. This meant I had to go interview a true-blue newspaper re porter in the flesh, and I was terrified.
16. Joe's a true-blue person.
17. Lisa: I know the bridegroom. He is a true-blue Singaporean, locally born and bred. The bride is a new immigrant.
18. Terrible and true-blue camp is that we the people once again to kill a living soul Zhongliang ......
19. They want control of the company to remain in true-blue hands.
20. Helen Bostock, a horticulture advisor at the UK's Royal Horticultural Society, says that while a true-blue rose sounds fabulous[Sentencedict], it could stand out like a "sore thumb".
21. You are feeling sober and realistic about love at this time, and are interested in being with people you respect and can depend upon - your oldest, true-blue friends.
22. Generally, the ISFP is kind-hearted and generous with those they care about, and makes a true-blue friend.
23. But when Victor's need to win leaves Conrad crushed, it's Mike who steps up to the plate and shows how to be a real friend, a true-blue friend, a best, BEST friend.
More similar words: blueberry, out of the blue, blue, blue-chip, a blue moon, TRUE, black and blue, untrue, come true, construe, once in a blue moon, misconstrue, treble, feeble, enfeeble, in the black, rue, grue, whistleblower, carte blanche, cruel, accrue, blur, cruelty, cruelly, blunt, bluff, blush, blurt, clue.