Random good picture Not show
1. Have you get a picnic in a pard...
2. Better join the Army, pard.
3. My address is 522 Pard Road.
4. This is my old pard, Clarence.
5. Here, now, don't you hit my pard!
6. Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard.
6. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
7. " Pard, there's thousands of dollars here,'said Injun Joe.
8. The 46.7 hectare World Pard features 17 scenic areas staging all the major tourist sites fo Asia, Africa, Europe, Americas and Oceannia.
9. Using this program, experimental time is reduced, while PARD patterns are not changed, thus, it increases efficiency of RAPD analysis.
10. And I would say to Hughes or Shep- pard, "if I cannot be certain they make us happier I will never write again."
11. Conclusion: The infection of PMA should be pard attention to clinical doctors and inspectors.
12. Then a soldier, Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard, Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel, Seeking the bubble reputation Even in the cannon's mouth.
13. They a soldier, full of strange oaths , and bearded like the pard, jealous in honour , sudden and quick in quarrel, seeking the bubble reputation even in the cannon's mouth.