Random good picture Not show
1. The octagonal crossing tower rises high with its spire.
2. The room is octagonal.
3. The octagonal tower window faced south but curved from west to east.
4. Today, there is a small octagonal chapel in the Beirut coastal suburb of Antelyas dedicated to the 1915 massacres.
5. On the exterior is an octagonal spire, called the Torre de Gallo, after its weathercock.
6. The floor of this high-ceilinged, octagonal building still has its original glazed tiles.
7. The sequence of octagonal panelled designs meanwhile includes examples from Gloucester, 10-18, Eastgate Street.
8. It was a free sample, an octagonal square of something so salty Lois had felt the glands under her ears harden.
9. You can include an octagonal tower, a wraparound porch or a two-story vaulted-glass-walled kitchen.
10. Inside, the nave vaults are octagonal domical shape and the central dome is carried on pseudo-pendentives rather like squinches.
11. Off one corner, an octagonal tower walled with mirrors Margarett left outdoors one winter to weather to an appropriate cloudiness.
12. In front of this again is an octagonal baptistery and further west still a later campanile.
13. Octagonal in shape, the framework is made from western red cedar and is available with single or double glazing throughout.
14. The drawing room is a quite spectacular octagonal room, with a 17-foot ceiling.
15. It is supported on octagonal ribbed piers with tiny foliated capitals.
16. The octagonal nave piers have no capitals and ascend to carry the reticulated nave vault above.
17. Octagonal cupolas covered by flat pitched roofs were still normal crossing space covering.
18. Octagonal plane, the base waist, made splendid carving.
19. This book is one of an octagonal money.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. It is octagonal and has lovely painted green, brown and black details over a transfer.
21. Built by the royal masons in 1250, it is octagonal and still has its original floor of glazed tiles.
22. Gluck was armed with an incredibly heavy musket, a single-shot museum piece with an octagonal barrel and a smooth bore.
23. The Cathedral has not obscured the Mausoleum; on the exterior the octagonal form remains with the surrounding colonnade of Corinthian columns.
24. The pavement from Locke's Timber Yard, Cirencester preserves only three octagonal panels.
25. The house was tall, three storeys high, and the octagonal tower commanded a wide view of the promenade.
26. Inside, the building is well lit by the ring of windows in the later, central, octagonal lantern.
27. To place a flat slab of stone across each angle of the square thus providing an octagonal basis.
28. During the Song and Yuan Dynasties the bronze mirrors appeared in all shapes: round, rectangular, rhomboidal, octagonal, and those with a handle.
29. Look elegant and poised style, red brick, three - section , octagonal windows, exquisite taste can not be replaced.
30. The shapes of medallions are usually circular , oval , octagonal , hexagonal and star - like.
More similar words: octagon, pentagon, antagonize, antagonism, antagonist, protagonist, antagonistic, agony, wagon, drag on, paragon, agonise, hexagon, agonize, bandwagon, nocturnal, personal, rational, seasonal, national, personally, on all fours, regional, visional, impersonal, emotional, occasional, additional, delusional, commonality.