Random good picture Not show
1. Our company's business is burgeoning now.
2. The result has been a burgeoning budget surplus.
3. But with a burgeoning economy and accompanying growth, the state expects to use its entire allotment by 2034.
4. Forget your Rollercoasters and Lollapaloozas, this is burgeoning Indiedom in a shrink-wrapped package.
5. Unfortunately, the burgeoning seal numbers in Boston Harbor bring the same problem seal abundance has brought elsewhere: human resentment.
6. The main beneficiaries of those expanded horizons and burgeoning creative confidence were just those younger composers who are now busy writing operas.
7. The religions which are burgeoning around the world are the ones taking positive, proactive stances.
8. The company capitalized on burgeoning demand for workstations designed for highly graphical applications, such as video editing and engineering design.
9. For a start, there's his burgeoning empire in designer clothes.
10. This burgeoning family now contains over 20 different proteins, principally identified through sequence homology.
11. Amused by her burgeoning vanity, she dawdled over the unpacking to give Mrs Wallington plenty of unencumbered time with her son.
12. His observations on the burgeoning jazz scene are quite laughable, and typically shot through with self-deception.
13. The stunned pair made a bid for the burgeoning television market.
14. Gradually, he confounded everyone with his burgeoning vocabulary and tactical nous.
15. The burgeoning air transport industry is presenting huge opportunities for enterprise.
16. Given the burgeoning budget deficit, there is a very real likelihood of some form of tax increase in the Budget.
17. Illegal counterfeit manufacturers have taken advantage of a burgeoning circular trade between E C countries in pharmaceuticals.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. But as the burgeoning health food stores testify, there is a lot more to the dietary supplements market than this.
19. Free-market reforms have nurtured a burgeoning middle class and even some super rich, both snapping up the latest in electronics.
20. The burgeoning opposition movement here has also extended itself to the army.
21. The period of glasnost and perestroika under Gorbachev led to a great burgeoning of group activity throughout the republics.
22. It was an understandable choice in an age of burgeoning national myths.
23. But the Government has been severely embarrassed by the burgeoning cost of the programme.
24. The daunting concertante piano part is well integrated into the burgeoning orchestral texture, and sharply articulated by Love Derwinger.
25. If the profession had declined into almost insignificance it is doubtful whether there would have been such a burgeoning of diplomatic posts.
26. A four-year drought in East Anglia and extra demands for water from a burgeoning local population have lowered the water table.
27. Until now, he'd given up hope that such a burgeoning time would ever come again.
28. Here, Nicholson extended the range of pharmaceuticals and added fine chemicals for use in the burgeoning dyeing and photographic industries.
29. The city was all cracks and crevices wetly fruiting, burgeoning.
30. The Cupertino computer maker is not alone in the burgeoning field, however.
More similar words: burgeon, surgeon, sturgeon, burger, bourgeois, bourgeoisie, hamburger, burning, swooning, seasoning, reasoning, rationing, positioning, air conditioning, pigeon, dungeon, urge, burglar, surge, purge, pigeon pea, burglary, urgent, scourge, pigeonhole, curmudgeon, urgency, splurge, surgery, burglarize.