Random good picture Not show
3) My son has no/little aptitude for sport.
4) Winning is not the prime objective in this sport.
5) He was always rather inept at sport.
6) Learning is not a spectator sport.
7) Sport provided an outlet for his energy.
8) Sport is being debased by commercialism.
9) In theory,(http://sentencedict.com/sport.html) basketball is a non-contact sport.
10) sailing is a wonderful sport.
11) There'll be some sport reviews on TV.
12) We entered into the sport with zest.
13) Success in sport is a source of national pride.
14) There are excellent facilities for sport and recreation.
15) There are dangers/risks inherent in almost every sport.
16) The most popular spectator sport is football.
17) Sport became the perfect outlet for his aggression.
18) Watching sport gave him great pleasure.
19) Hunting foxes is a peculiarly English sport.
20) She plays a lot of sport.
21) Gymnastics is his favourite sport.
22) Complete absorption in sport will interfere with your studies.
23) He quit the sport when he realised he didn't have the killer instinct.
24) You should try and find time to sport with your little baby.
25) It remains true that sport is about competing well, not winning.
26) The use of drugs is bringing the sport into disrepute.
27) You spend a disproportionate amount of your time on sport.
28) Schools tend to perpetuate the myth that boys are better at sport than girls.
29) British culture now appears to revolve around the unholy trinity of sport, shopping and sex.
30) The ANC are attacking rugby because it is the soft underbelly of South African sport.
More similar words: passport, transport, transportable, transportation, active transport, sporadic, diaspora, port, sporadically, deport, report, import, export, support, rapport, portray, airport, portend, portion, portiere, supporter, reporter, portable, report on, portrait, reporting, supportive, important, importune, portfolio.