Random good picture Not show
1. It's not easy to apportion blame when a marriage breaks up.
2. I don't wish to apportion blame among you / to any of you.
3. The programme gives the facts but does not apportion blame.
4. to apportion expenses among the three men.
5. The investigation into the air crash would inevitably apportion blame to certain members of the crew.
6. It was also open to the Revenue to apportion the tax among several beneficiaries according to any method they thought fit.
7. The trial judge must therefore apportion blame between the parties.
8. Cost is apportion according to plan revenue.
9. We apportion time among various employments.
10. To divide and distribute proportionally; apportion.
11. It was difficult to apportion the blame for the accident.
12. This collects fees unlike random apportion, chaos, both have firm line.
13. It's already been agreed in principle to apportion the value of the patents.
14. The school buys one batch of English typewriter apportion various classes to study.
15. Idiographic apportion process includes two parts : operation cost and capital cost.
16. So you shall apportion this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel.
17. Article 6. Forbidden collecting fees, apportion and fine illegally from private enterprises.
18. We need to adjust entries when we apportion the costs of prepaid expenses.
19. It was difficult to apportion the blame for the accident between the two drivers.
20. When we know how much is profit, then we can apportion the money among/between us.
21. Due to the lack of witnesses, it is difficult to apportion the blame for the accident right now.
22. Talk things through in stages. Do not accuse or apportion blame.
23. It is not easy for the Committee of Inquiry to apportion blame in such a complicated case.
24. Our article of May 13, 1986 was not intended to apportion blame for Mr Mikkelson's death.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. It would be necessary in such a case to apportion the proceeds of the issue to each component. 68.
26. So combined with the intelligent optimization algorithm, a jamming force optimization apportion model based on genetic algorithm(GA) was presented.
27. And if the product is made of steel, we will apportion it into other commodity code.
28. Learn how to express your feelings properly instead of apportion blame to others.
29. The Analytic Hierarchy Process ( AHP ) was utilized to apportion weight of indicators.
30. The symbol encoding style what was needed for the optimization apportion model was solved, and selection operator, cross operator and mutation operator were designed concretely .
More similar words: reapportionment, portion, proportion, proportional, in proportion to, rapport, supportive, abortion, deportation, transportation, support, supporter, in support of, portiere, opportunist, opportunity, inopportune, reporting, supposition, opposition, exertion, corporation, application, apperception, approbation, incorporation, appreciation, participation, certification, desertification.