Random good picture Not show
1. Three - phase winding, zigzag connection, ungrounded or grounded.
2. Compared with neutral ungrounded power system, ferroresonance overvoltage occurred in neutral grounded power system has more new features, and the research about it is much .
3. Six - phase winding, double star connection, ungrounded or grounded.
4. A fuse holder shall disconnect all ungrounded conductors of the supply circuIt'simultaneously during fuse replacement.
5. In ungrounded systems, the duration of intermittency electric arc 's earthing over- voltage is long.
6. Three - phase winding, zigzag connection. Ungrounded or grounded can be specified.
7. The characteristics of ground-fault of ungrounded system are given and the faults symptom is analyzed and judged.
8. Six - phase winding,[sentencedict.com] double star connection. Ungrounded or grounded can be specified.
9. In an ungrounded state, it is impossible to integrate new information from one's soul, oversoul and source.
10. The grounding capacitive current is one of the most important parameters of ungrounded neutral system.
11. Essential oil of pine or sage or other woodsy notes will assist in connecting one to the earth mother if one is ungrounded.
12. Voltage swells usually have durations of several seconds or less, but can last several hours in an ungrounded system.
13. This paper introduces a novel circuit fault limiter applicable to the three - phase ungrounded power systems.
14. The temperature limiting device is of the manual reset, trip-free type and has been factory installed to interrupt all ungrounded power supply conductors in the event of thermostat failure.
15. Three - phase three - wire winding, delta or meshed connection. Ungrounded or grounded can be specified.
16. Based on clustering FSVM and current injection method, a new method using two steps for single-phase grounding fault location of distribution feeders in networks with ungrounded neutral is proposed.
17. Three - phase three - wire winding, delta or meshed connection, ungrounded or grounded.
18. The capacitive grounding current is one of the most important parameters of ungrounded neutral system.
19. The view of disaffirmation of the codification of administrative law is ungrounded theoretically and practically.
20. This paper infers the probability distribution function of the overvoltage in transmission lines in ungrounded system, when the single phase is grounded at the first arcing over.
21. Currently, in the field of assessment of failure consequence, the calculation accuracy of impact area of fireball's thermal radiation is limited by some ungrounded assumptions to some extent.
22. Distribution voltage class capacitor banks can be connected in grounded wyes, ungrounded wyes or delta.
More similar words: surrounded, ground, founded, bounded, background, confounded, middle ground, dumbfounded, on the grounds of, round and round, funded, round, around, undergrowth, round off, all round, round up, founder, come round, get around, go around, surround, all around, flounder, bum around, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, hungry, engross.