Random good picture Not show
(1) Her eyes were an indeterminate colour.
(2) Our holiday plans are still at an indeterminate stage.
(3) I hope to carry on for an indeterminate period.
(4) She was a tall woman of indeterminate age.
(5) An indeterminate number of workers have already been exposed to the danger.
(6) But its future direction remains unknown and indeterminate.
(7) It is very often the intangible and indeterminate savings which provide to be of major significance. 2.
(8) It was indeterminate, the weather, not cold enough to warrant wearing my overcoat, not warm enough for a jacket.
(9) Of indeterminate age, he had moist grey eyes set in a pale, thin face.
(10) Translation here must be indeterminate because no amount of evidence will guarantee that the translation we offer will be uniquely correct.
(11) Black slabs of indeterminate material had been used to construct the ancient castle.
(12) I'd like to see indeterminate sentencing, so we can look at the risk they pose before we release them.
(13) The effect upon equilibrium quantity is again indeterminate, depending upon the relative size of the changes in supply and demand.
(14) And then for an indeterminate period of time he sat appraising the grazing cattle.
(15) Houses built of brick and flint, of indeterminate age but generally not of this century started to appear.
(16) Miss Logan made indeterminate gestures to the priest, then set off in pursuit of her employer.
(17) Dance bands, jazz and crooners of indeterminate age gave way to the new imported sound of the States - rock'n'roll.
(18) Seven patients with definite Crohn's disease, seven with indeterminate colitis and 52 with typical ulcerative colitis have a functioning pouch.
(19) Rachel's face will fade into the kind of indeterminate image it is now, in the dark. Sentencedict.com
(20) Inevitably patients with Crohn's disease or indeterminate colitis will from time to time have restorative proctocolectomy.
(21) I opted for stir-fried veggies and brown rice with a glass of white wine of some indeterminate jug sort.
(22) Large numbers took alarm at our approach, and waves of indeterminate shapes moved into the deeper shadow of the cavern.
(23) This is a wonderful piece of ancient machinery of indeterminate age, and consists of a crank-driven triple piston pump.
(24) This is in effect saying that the policy makers for the public sector were indeterminate, at that time.
(25) He clung to the traditional view, stating that the problem was scientifically indeterminate.
(26) There was no significant increased complication rate or disturbed pouch function in those with indeterminate colitis.
(27) At a village in the countryside their sleeping quarters were patrolled by rifle-toting men of indeterminate sympathies.
(28) The problem is that the meaning of a sentence tends to drift off into what linguists would call the Indeterminate Adverbial Phrase.
(29) Originally only four patients were classified as having definite Crohn's disease and 15 as indeterminate colitis leaving 62 with ulcerative colitis.
(30) The old clear - cut certainties dissolved into an indeterminate haze.
More similar words: exterminate, determine, determined, extermination, interminably, interminable, indiscriminate, never mind, undermine, deteriorate, terminological, ruminate, dominate, nominate, culminate, laminated, eliminate, fulminate, illuminate, effeminate, incriminate, contaminate, discriminate, vermin, in detail, deterrent, intermit, minded, thermometer, intermittent.