Random good picture Not show
3. Rampant corruption brought about the downfall of the government.
4. My parents brought me up to respect others.
5. The rules will be brought into action tomorrow.
6. They brought along Laura Jane in a pram.
7. The sun brought her out in an itchy rash.
8. Water is brought into our houses through pipes.
9. The photos brought back some wonderful memories.
10. New safety regulations have been brought in.
11. He brought her breakfast in bed on a tray.
12. The artist brought his paints with him.
13. The boy's screeches brought his mother.
14. They were brought up against unexpected delays.
15. The tablets brought temporary respite from the excruciating pain.
16. His widowed mother brought him up.
17. We brought home two bags of rice.
18. The waiter brought the menu and the wine list.
19. The jury returned/announced/brought in their verdict.
20. We've brought in experts to advise on the scheme.
21. They've just brought out a new[http://sentencedict.com/brought.html], smaller phone.
22. The prisoner was brought to court for trial.
23. His arrival brought complete silence to the room.
24. He was brought up by adoptive parents in London.
25. Strikers brought production to a standstill.
26. He brought a new book with him.
27. The postman brought me a large package.
28. Acting has brought me enormous enjoyment .
29. She brought up four children.
30. Your article brought back sad memories for me.
More similar words: drought, rough, bought, ought to, through, borough, roughly, a thought, thorough, go through, all through, throughout, get through, cut through, come through, fall through, put through, run through, thoroughly, pass through, look through, pull through, carry through, break through, at the thought of, deep in thought, follow through, tough, dough, enough.