Random good picture Not show
1. Burnt child dreads the fire.
5. Burnt bairns dread the fire.
6. The house burnt to ashes.
7. The city was burnt to a desolate waste.
8. All his belongings were burnt in the fire.
9. I burnt my tongue on some soup last night.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. He burnt the tips of his fingers.
11. The exhaust valve on my car has burnt out.
12. Her hair was burnt off.
13. The crust of the bread is burnt.
14. The plane was completely burnt out after the crash.
15. Half the candle had burnt away.
16. The first batch of cakes was burnt.
17. The child sat trifling with the burnt bread upon his plate.
18. A cinema was burnt out in north London last night. Police suspect arson.
19. The president was burnt in effigy.
20. I'm afraid I've burnt the pizza.
21. The room grew colder as the fire burnt down.
22. He covered his tracks(sentencedict.com), burnt letters and diaries.
23. The smoke soared and the fire burnt.
24. His face was badly burnt by the hot sun.
25. She burnt his old love letters.
26. The house was burnt to the ground by protesters.
27. He burnt all his papers.
29. I was astonished when I heard the hospital had burnt down.
30. There was a patch of raw skin on my back where the sun had burnt it.