Random good picture Not show
1. She dug the foundation with a pick and shovel.
2. They dug out the weeds.
3. It's time we dug up those potatoes.
4. I dug with a spade.
5. He dug a deep hole in the garden.
6. Gangs of labourers dug the canals.
7. We dug a hole and planted the tree.
8. They dug a pit to bury the rubbish.
9. We dug a deep pit in the yard.
10. He dug in his spurs.
11. The cat dug his claws into my leg.
12. They dug down to a depth of two metres.
13. He dug into the ground to get something.
14. She dug her fingernails into my neck.
15. Moles dug tunnels under the lawn.
16. They dug deeper and deeper but still found nothing.
17. The soldiers dug themselves in along the bank.
18. They dug in and waited for the enemy's attack.
19. They dug worms for bait.
20. They have dug down the big tree.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. A large worm wriggled in the freshly dug earth.
22. Workers dug a trench for gas lines.
23. He has dug up the tiles that cover the floor and left them in a heap.
24. He dug his spurs into the horse's flank and cantered off.
25. As soon as the food arrived he dug in hungrily.
26. The workmen dug out a deep channel for the water.
27. The workmen dug a hole, mended the pipe, and then filled the hole in again.
28. Roads have to be dug up to lay underground cables.
29. The repairs men have dug a hole in the road.
30. They'd dug a shallow pit and left the bodies in it.
More similar words: French, trenchant, bench, coherence, currency, deference, inference, reference, preference, conference, difference, irreverence, make a difference, wreak, wrest, wretchedness, lunch, ranch, bunch, punch, anchor, branch, launch, in charge, scrunch, staunch, franchise, in charge of, nonchalant, synchronize.