Random good picture Not show
1. A sudden thunderstorm had drenched us to the skin.
2. Come on in - you're drenched!
3. We were caught in the storm and got drenched .
4. They turned fire hoses on the people and drenched them.
5. I was drenched in the storm.
6. His face was drenched with sweat.
7. The athletes were drenched in/with sweat.
8. I was drenched in sweat.
9. We were completely drenched and cold.
10. They were getting drenched by icy water.
11. She drenched herself in perfume.
12. We were caught in the storm and got drenched to the skin.
13. The poster wouldn't stick even though I drenched it with glue.
14. In the early morning they had got drenched in the grass.
15. Metaphorical bloodstains drench these precious stones, however,[Sentencedict.com] which makes a visit to the exhibition both eerie and wearisome.
16. Drench coccus is a kind of bacterium.
17. A heavy shower drench the campers.
18. Drench scar cancer can deal with disease to retreat?
19. Clouds condense and drench our stone walled hut.
20. O Heshbon, O Elealeh, I drench you with tears!
21. Blame drench can you connect what those ways infect?
22. He met a drench of rain.
23. Drench daily with positive thinking(sentencedict .com), and keep saturated just right.
24. Fire your jet - spray to drench your babe as she races through twisting turns and spirals!
25. Drench coccus is mixed by film of oar of karyoplasm, cell, cell cellular wall form.
26. In here, you honoured can drench yourself completely in the shimming green hills and clear azure water, enjoying the high-notch Barry Island aroma massage...
27. He uncoiled the hose and gave them a thorough drenching.
28. Even after thirty years living in the country, I fear I am not a proper countryman. I don't farm for a living or go tramping across drenched fields, gun in hand.
29. But it would still make a bomb that could flatten much of a city and drench the place with fall-out.
30. If still having a chance, I want to go to drench a rainwater again.
More similar words: French, wrench, trenchant, bench, coherence, currency, reference, deference, inference, preference, difference, conference, irreverence, make a difference, dress up, address, dreaded, redress, hundred, dream up, dream of, kindred, dreadful, scoundrel, addressed, bunch, ranch, lunch, punch, branch.