Random good picture Not show
(1) The woods are inhabited by many wild animals.
(2) This neighborhood is inhabited by rich people.
(3) Nomads have inhabited this region for thousands of years.
(4) When the tide ebbs it's a rock pool inhabited by crustaceans.
(5) These remote islands are inhabited only by birds and small animals.
(6) The area was inhabited long before the dawn of recorded history .
(7) It is the oldest continuously inhabited city in America.
(8) The cottage had not been inhabited for a while.
(9) The island used to be inhabited .
(10) Phantoms and chimeras inhabited her brain.
(11) All seats have been inhabited by students.
(12) The valley is inhabited by the Dani tribe.
(13) The cave was inhabited by a hermit.
(14) That's an island inhabited by savages.
(15) The ancient Britons inhabited these parts of England before the Roman invasion. Sentencedict.com
(16) They stumble across a ghost town inhabited by a rascally gold prospector.
(17) The island is mainly inhabited by sheep.
(18) Our physical forms are inhabited by our subspace forms.
(19) That is the world inhabited by the hon. Gentleman.
(20) And now they inhabited their house.
(21) China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese. Charles De Gaulle
(22) The site once was inhabited by the Ohlone Indians.
(23) Wealthy nobles inhabited splendid villas in the surrounding countryside.
(24) Sheldon Manor, Wiltshire's oldest inhabited manor house.
(25) Although inhabited by only a tiny population there are over 750 different languages spoken.
(26) Animism, the belief that the natural world is inhabited by spirits, is the driving force in Tuvan music.
(27) There were no outward signs that the house was inhabited.
(28) He reflected on what a strange world Stephen and Veronica inhabited.
(29) A lot of national parks lie in the areas inhabited by minority nationality people.
(30) So I walked very softly up into the wilderness that Chimaera inhabited.
More similar words: inhibited, habit, habitat, get into the habit of, in hand, in half, inhibit, a bit of, rehabilitation, a bit of a, hand in hand, bite, limited, excited, write down, conceited, united nations, bit by bit, on hand, enhance, inherit, habeas corpus, inherent, inherently, inhospitable, bit, rabid, abide, cabin, bitch.