Random good picture Not show
1. We have dealt with that firm for many years.
2. We dealt with this in a previous chapter.
3. You dealt with the situation very effectively.
4. She dealt with the problem with consummate skill.
5. He dealt me two aces.
6. The bonus must be dealt out fairly.
7. The closure of the factory dealt a lethal blow to the town.
8. She dealt me four cards.
9. He has always dealt well by me.
10. I've dealt with that company for ten years.
11. Who dealt the last hand?
12. His mother dealt him a severe scolding.
13. Enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
14. The profits will be dealt out among the investors.
15. Her death dealt us a terrible blow.
16. There are several specific problems to be dealt with.
17. Most patients are dealt with within four weeks.
18. The two issues should be dealt with separately.
19. Complaints are dealt with by the customer services department.
20. They admired the way she dealt with the crisis.
21. Severe penalties are dealt out to persistent offenders.
22. The offenders were dealt with firmly though fairly.
23. Our complaint was dealt with satisfactorily.
24. You've been badly dealt with.
25. You dealt me an appalling hand in that game.
26. Persistent criminals who have gone unpunished by the courts have been dealt with by local people.
27. The report criticizes the ham-fisted way in which complaints were dealt with.
28. The stock-market scandal is refusing to go away(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], mainly because there's still no consensus over how it should be dealt with.
29. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
30. The President said the agreement would allow other vital problems to be dealt with.
More similar words: deal, ideal, dealer, ordeal, deal in, deal out, wealth, health, wealthy, healthy, deal with, a big deal, appeal to, a good deal, healthcare, a great deal, a good deal of, the death penalty, double-dealing, idea, dead, death, salt, deadly, alter, salty, fade away, deadline, royalty, altogether.