Random good picture Not show
1. Education was the key to upward social mobility.
2. Struggle comparing upward. Happy compare downward.
3. She started once again on the steep upward climb.
4. The modern airplane can arrow upward to 20, 000feet.
5. He would steal upward glances at the clock.
6. Vines spiraled upward toward the roof.
7. Downward movement is much faster than upward one.
8. The missile rose upward into the sky.
9. With an upward trend in inflation, you expect prices to rise.
10. The road inclines upward.
11. The rocket blasted upward into the sky.
12. The watch costs upward of 8000 dollars.
13. The market showed an upward turn in August.
14. Prices have an upward tendency.
15. Unemployment will continue upward for much of this year.
16. Prices continue to show an upward tendency.
17. There's been a downward/upward trend in sales in the last few years.
18. She gave him a quick, upward look, then lowered her eyes.
19. Prices are tending upward.
20. The upward sweep of her hair was held in place by a comb.
21. The birds flew upward.
22. This year saw a continuation in the upward trend in sales.
23. They climbed upward along the steep cliffs surrounding the village.
24. Best wishes and sincere congratulations on your graduation.May this special day be the commencement of the continued series of upward steps to further success.sentencedict.com/upward.html
25. Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
26. From today's vantage point, the 1987 crash seems just a blip in the upward progress of the market.
27. Inflation is likely to accelerate this year, adding further upward pressure on interest rates.
28. Interest rates generally have been declining since last spring, despite a few upward blips in recent weeks.
29. A farmer was burning straw, the yellow billows of smoke spiralling lazily upward.
30. Her publishing career started as an editorial assistant on a women's magazine and it was onward and upward from there.
More similar words: upwardly mobile, ward, award, forward, toward, coward, warden, inward, hardware, awkward, inwards, leeward, wardrobe, inwardly, eastward, untoward, rewarding, put forward, afterward, awkwardness, bring forward, look forward to, straightforward, end up with, put up with, come up with, meet up with, keep up with, catch up with, war.