Random good picture Not show
(1) Mr. Means sold computer disks as a sideline.
(2) The stands were overflowing with farm and sideline products.
(3) Cider making was a sideline for many farmers.
(4) The ball fell just inside/on/outside the sideline.
(5) The restaurant started out as a sideline to his main business.
(6) How much did the sideline bring the farmer family in last year?
(7) She is developing a nice little sideline in childminding for friends.
(8) Farm and sideline products of the peasants are purchased by the state at reasonable prices.
(9) From the sideline it looked like a rottweiler up against a chihuahua.
(10) He runs around the sideline during games and dominates the locker room when the games are over.
(11) Rooney stays away from the sideline, the locker room, and the headlines.
(12) The Raiders made theirs on the sideline watching Testaverde realize that he just might be able to win this darn thing.
(13) Over his 25-year career(sentencedict.com), recording has been a sideline to performing.
(14) He stood on the sideline, shouting at teammates seated in front of him, cursing the Raiders' dismal state.
(15) In this case, what started out as a sideline soon became of major importance.
(16) I'm a teacher really; my writing is just a sideline.
(17) He decided to turn his hobby into a lucrative sideline.
(18) Zoe does a bit of freelance photography as a sideline.
(19) His hobby of winemaking was fast becoming a profitable sideline.
(20) Jim works in a bank, but teaches French in the evenings as a sideline.
(21) I asked the spectators to keep back from the sideline. Sentencedict.com
(22) In 1865, Richard Arkell started brewing, for corn millers often took up brewing as a sideline.
(23) As the clock ran down to zero, Harris ran down the sideline into the end zone.
(24) Then she realized that books were really only a sideline to his stationery business; he sold more birthday cards than books.
(25) Coach Bill Oates does not rant and rave on the sideline.
(26) And coach John Monie let Joe Lydon undergo a twice-postponed knee operation, which will sideline him for up to three weeks.
(27) Keen on promoting venture capital, Viney owns a chain of wine bars as a sideline.
(28) One summer in Delaware I bought a chicken from a fisherman who raised birds as a sideline.
(29) Many of these doctors offer weight-loss programs as a sideline to their regular practices of stitching up fingers and diagnosing strep throat.
(30) The touchdown came on a nice, 31-yard pass from Elvis Grbac down the right sideline.
More similar words: guideline, fidelity, infidelity, feline, on the line, side by side, read between the lines, delight, deliver, delivery, delicate, delighted, delirious, indelible, widely, deliberate, delightful, side, infidel, aside, deliberately, beside, subside, inside, reside, besides, outsider, preside, set aside, on the side.