Synonym: plangency, resonance, reverberance, ringing, sonority, sonorousness. Similar words: vibrant, vibrate, vibrational, branch, judicial branch, executive branch, legislative branch, libra. Meaning: ['vaɪbrənsɪ] n. having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant.
Random good picture Not show
1. I like the vibrancy of her character.
2. She was a woman with extraordinary vibrancy and extraordinary knowledge.
3. Lucien had believed commitment to the Vibrancy involved a strict and pious discipline.
4. Vibrancy as entertainment was a new concept for Lucien to grasp.
5. They have a certain vibrancy, an eye-catching quality, and they go for impact without forsaking good taste.Sentencedict.com
6. Walking alongside a wheat field, admiring the vibrancy of poppies scattered in sparse splashes of scarlet, I spot something remarkable.
7. Even the country's struggles gave it a vibrancy.
8. Each community retains its own unique colour and vibrancy.
9. The first week in July contains the vibrancy of your Happy Story.
10. The monitoring principle which includes machine tool vibrancy, principal axis displacement, cutting tool temperature, cutting force of cutting tool, temperature field of turner is discussed.
11. We need a market because they bring vibrancy to the town center.
12. Without the vibrancy of the new colors, such as chrome yellow, Van Gogh may never have achieved the intensity of Sunflowers.
13. It lends vibrancy, dazzling color, and deep savoriness to foods.
14. Ultrasonic vibrancy honing has many advantages, such as small honing force, long oilstone life.
15. No one can fail to be struck by the vibrancy of New York.
16. Earth would suddenly become vivid and real with a vibrancy of colour and texture.
17. It's a semi-permanent, non-ammonia, non-peroxide colouring solution that looks perfectly natural but adds beautiful shine[sentencedict.com], gloss and vibrancy.
18. Let them dry thoroughly, tack them on to a wall and note the difference in colour shade, value and vibrancy.
19. As gay men grow older they have little to connect them to the vibrancy and hope of a younger generation.
20. A fairly neutral background will make any small splash of colour sing out with particular vibrancy and significance.
21. He was an overweight man with large shaggy ears and he walked with a cane, but he did not lack vibrancy.
22. Was Caringolat aware how the precise and fastidious sequences of the Vibrancy were being corrupted beyond Por Tanssie?
23. Only then can Hong Kong remain at the forefront of new age with vigour and vibrancy.
24. Experiments show that, when the laser light illuminates the vibrancy liquid surface, the surface wave may diffract the incident light.
25. The challenge is to make inanimate objects shimmer and glow vibrancy and life.
26. The city might be grim at first, but there is a vibrancy and excitement.
27. It's true that China's recent economic achievements have given the party a vibrancy.
28. Officials saw 798 as an opportunity to show off its cultural vibrancy.
29. A mixed - use land development model will focus on vibrancy and identity in layout and design.
30. The concept of an ice-skating rink illuminated from beneath the ice, reflecting the constellations corresponding with Grand Rapids, is a key factor in the success and vibrancy of this space today.
More similar words: vibrant, vibrate, vibrational, branch, judicial branch, executive branch, legislative branch, libra, library, brand, fancy, brand new, tenancy, pregnancy, discrepancy, ranch, life expectancy, france, rancor, rancid, franchise, ignorance, entrance, severance, assurance, tolerance, utterance, insurance, endurance, forbearance.