Random good picture Not show
(2) The price of wheat had reached an all-time low.
(3) The president's popularity nationally is at an all-time low.
(4) He built the house low and wide.
(5) Unemployment can cause feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem.
(6) He gave a low long whistle of surprise.
(7) The critics' rating of the film was low.
(8) He is a man of low birth.
(9) The hare crouches low on the ground.
(10) I bought it at low price.
(11) Miles of sand are exposed at low tide.
(12) My current level of job satisfaction is pretty low.
(13) He gave a low gurgle of laughter.
(14) We carefully pushed our way through the low brambles.
(15) She stooped low to look under the bed.
(16) There are extra benefits for people on low wages.
(17) His confidence is at a low ebb.
(18) They closed down after years of low profits.
(19) I can't live on my low pay.
(20) The food was of such poor/low quality.
(21) I'd assess your chances as low.
(22) The windows look very low to me.
(23) Car for sale: one careful owner[sentencedict.com/low.html], low mileage.
(24) Liquid nitrogen boils at a very low temperature.
(25) The hawk swooped low over the field.
(26) The engine is almost silent at low revs.
(27) Stocks of coal are running low.
(28) The wintry sun was already low in the sky.
(29) The jet zoomed low over our heads.