Synonym: fellow. Similar words: buy, gay, gun, gut, any, bay, boy, bug. Meaning: [gaɪ] n. 1. an informal term for a youth or man 2. an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day 3. a rope or cable that is used to brace something (especially a tent). v. 1. subject to laughter or ridicule 2. steady or support with a guy wire or cable.
Random good picture Not show
1. He's a nice guy when he's sober.
2. You're the luckiest guy in the world.
3. Guy felt wretched about it now.
4. Guy, hoof this fellow out!
5. The bad guy is very dark.
6. She lost her heart to the handsome guy.
7. Guy wrenched his mind back to the present.
8. One guy was juggling with five balls.
9. Maybe this guy isn't so squeaky clean after all.
10. She had shacked up with some guy from Florida.
11. Wade was a hearty, bluff[sentencedict.com], athletic sort of guy.
12. That guy is really on the ball.
13. That's the kind of guy he is.
14. This guy is worth of our praise.
15. Why is that guy flashing his headlights at me?
16. He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.
17. A guy who whispers in your ears, saying " It's alright, I'm here." Holds you when you're sad, and treasures everything about you. That's the guy I want to give my heart to.
18. He's a good guy.
19. He's a great guy.http://sentencedict.com/guy.html
20. Dave's a nice guy when you get to know him.
21. I tripped over the guy rope of the tent in the dark.
22. You will not be an untalented guy,if you dare to let your dreams fly.
23. Guy looks very smart in his new suit, doesn't he?
24. It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
25. Sometimes it feels like, no matter how much success I have, it's not gonna matter until I find the right guy.
26. He who has ability to be such a naughty guy and can be stronger more as well.
27. I got chucked out of the exam for cribbing from the guy in front.
28. Cheney is everyone's image of a typical cop: a big white guy, six foot, 220 pounds.
29. From the moment I saw his girlfriend, I thought: I definitely want to be friends with that guy.
30. The worst thing a girl can do: Give the guy who just broke her heart another chance.