Random good picture Not show
3. Sunshine can burn you, food can poison you, words can condemn you, pictures can insult you ; music cannotpunish ---- only bless.
6. Owls regurgitate partly digested food to feed their young.
7. She is not fussy about her food.
8. Mother usually grinds down the food for the baby.
9. Chew your food up thoroughly before you swallow it.
10. The prices for food are subject to variation.
11. There's still lots of food on your plate.
12. She quickly doled out the food.
13. I leave not the least food.
14. I'm a big fan of Italian food.
15. She cloyed her appetite with rich food.
16. He looked longingly at the food on the table.
17. We cannot survive for long without food and drink.
18. He felt faint for lack of food.
19. The sweet food lay heavy on my stomach.
20. It's the worst food I've ever had.
21. Human beings need food, clothing and shelter.
22. The floor was littered with rusty food cans.
23. "No fast food"(Sentencedict), she said emphatically.
24. The avocado is a valuable food.
25. Chew your food well before swallow.
26. She resorted to stealing food out of desperation.
27. For us Indonesians,rice is the most usual food.
28. The baby can't keep any food down .
29. Money may be the husk of many things, but not the kernel. It brings you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintances, but not friends; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace of happiness.