Random good picture Not show
271. A retrial was necessary after the original trial ended with a hung jury.
272. They chopped the trees down without having been granted the necessary permission.
273. The government was ready to let the pound sink to parity with the dollar if necessary.
274. We are willing to make any concessions necessary to this end .
275. Providing the necessary care for elderly people can be problematic.
276. They believe that a fundamental change in the governance of Britain is the key to all other necessary changes.
277. I was determined not to stay in hospital for any longer than was strictly necessary.
278. If necessary the patient can then visit his doctor for further advice.
279. Each member of the alliance agrees to take such action as it deems necessary,(www.Sentencedict.com) including the use of armed force.
280. They are afraid of incriminating themselves and say no more than is necessary.
281. It is always necessary to have regard to the terms of the contract.
282. It has been found necessary to make some cuts in the text.
283. Are you willing to invest the time and effort necessary to make the scheme work?
284. A temperature of 121? ? C is regarded as the minimum necessary to achieve sterility.
285. We shall take all necessary steps to prevent public disorder.
286. She had resumed the travel necessary to add depth and colour to her novels.
287. For her, books were as necessary to life as bread.
More similar words: incessant, recessive, recession, adversary, essay, anniversary, go to pieces, access, excess, process, processor, excessive, processing, accessible, in excess of, successfully, due process of law, neck, as a rule, connect, as a result, connection, as a result of, assail, vassal, pass away, fortune cookie, assault, passage, be connected with.