Random good picture Not show
1. 'Carnage at Airport ', screamed the tabloid headline.
2. The Daily Mail has the headline "The Voice of Conscience".
3. There was a banner headline about drugs in schools.
4. The headline read "Local council plans shake-up".
5. The headline read 'Judge raps police'.
6. The news was blazed in headline of the newspaper.
7. A newspaper headline caught his attention.
8. 'Ten shot dead by gunmen,' ran the newspaper headline.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. "Queen Mother goes on Holiday" is hardly headline news!
10. The Guardian carried the front-page headline "Drugs Firms Shamed".
11. If you are a celebrity, you are headline news.
12. The newspaper headline was 'Vicar Caught In Sex Romp'.
13. The banner headline leaped out at me from the newspaper.
14. The Sunday Observer had a headline saying, "Pop Star Arrested on Drugs Charges".
15. They ran the story under the headline 'Home at last!'.
16. The engagement of the two tennis stars made headline news.
17. The Daily Gazette ran a story under the headline "Pope's Last Words".
18. 'President's marriage really over' ran the headline in a national newspaper.
19. Today's gossip is tomorrow's headline. Walter Winchell
20. A headline, about anorexia nervosa[sentencedict.com], starving yourself to death.
21. I just saw the headline. I didn't have time to read the article.
22. One of the subjects on which Headline is careful to listen to the trade is book jackets.
23. 'I bonked the prince, says sexy Sarah' declared the newspaper headline.
24. The most unusual fact in the story is often used in the headline.
25. At the foot of one of the left-hand columns he read a headline.
26. The ordinary reader is impressed by the tone and manner of publication, and the words chosen to headline a story.
27. By definition, a tease lasts about ten seconds or less and the information it contains works like a headline.
28. This was like a nemesis, like a nightmare come true, even the wording of the headline.
29. The situation escalates as you pick up your favorite newspaper and stare at the headline.
30. Inflation prospects were encouraging following the fall in the headline and underlying rate, which excludes mortgage rates, in April.
More similar words: deadline, deadly, head, head on, head for, head up, line, forehead, ahead of, go ahead, get ahead, online, line up, in line, outline, head office, airline, decline, gasoline, ahead of time, guideline, in line with, headquarters, the front line, ahead of schedule, badly, wildlife, heal, hear, cheap.