Random good picture Not show
1. Alert readers may have noticed the misprint in last week's column.
2. Try to stay alert while driving at night.
3. You must be alert to the hidden danger.
4. His sudden disappearance triggered a red alert among his friends.
5. Suddenly he found himself awake and fully alert.
6. All the Plymouth hospitals are on red alert.
7. She is alert to every sound and movement.
8. Two alert scientists spotted the mistake.
9. I'm not feeling very alert today - not enough sleep last night!
10. The machine should help to keep the pilot alert.
11. The animal raised its head, suddenly alert.
12. We need to be alert to potential pitfalls.
13. The alert listener will have noticed the error.
14. He is a man alert in problem.
15. The security alert brought the airport to a standstill .
16. A good hunting dog is alert to every sound and movement around.
17. A couple of alert readers wrote in to the paper pointing out the mistake.
18. Be on the alert for anyone acting suspiciously.
19. Soldiers and police have been put on alert.
20. The armed forces were on high alert to guard against any retaliation.
21. A security alert was issued after four men escaped from the prison.
22. The troops were placed on full alert.
23. Thousands of police were put on full alert at all main roads leading to the city.
24. Due to a security alert, this train will not be stopping at Oxford Circus.
25. The bomb alert was raised soon after midnight.
26. Her expression was watchful and alert.
27. The attack was unsuccessful and served only to alert the enemy.
28. The all clear was sounded about 10 minutes after the alert was given.
29. Every police car and foot patrol in the area is on full alert.
30. More than 5 000 troops have been placed on alert.