Random good picture Not show
(1) We had to stoop to pass through the low entrance.
(2) They will stoop to every low-down trick.
(3) I refuse to stoop to such bullying tactics.
(4) How could anyone stoop so low?
(5) I would never stoop to cheating.
(6) Don't stoop to her level.
(7) I didn't expect you to stoop to lying.
(8) I won't stoop to argue with him.
(9) He is a tall man with a slight stoop.
(10) We sat talking on the stoop until midnight.
(11) She would have scorned to stoop to such tactics.
(12) I didn't think he'd stoop to cheating.
(13) He tends to stoop because he's so tall.
(14) You surely don't think I'd stoop to that!
(15) They stood together on the stoop and rang the bell.
(16) I don't believe she would ever stoop to bribery or blackmail.
(17) I could never stoop to such conduct as that;I should consider it beneath me. Sentencedict.com
(18) She was unwilling to believe anyone would stoop so low as to steal a ring from a dead woman's finger.
(19) They should be made to stoop to enter.
(20) Jarvis stepped out on to the stoop.
(21) The students then stoop to sit on their heels and issue another formal bow before standing and beginning the lesson.
(22) He was a tall thin man with a stoop,(sentencedict.com) who was rarely seen without a pipe clenched between his teeth.
(23) The doorway was so low that he had to stoop.
(24) The doorway was so low that we had to stoop to go through it.
(25) She got home to find the kids sitting on the stoop waiting for her.
(26) Mr Hamilton was an odd, quiet man who walked with a stoop.
(27) He tried to make me accept a bribe I hope I would never stoop so low.
(28) She may want to argue, but it takes two to tango and I won't stoop to her level.
(29) He was a tall, thin fellow with a slight stoop.
(30) When she finally scooted out of the car and up the stoop, he pulled the cross out from under his sweater.