Random good picture Not show
1) The doctor says that it's touch-and-go whether Mary will be okay.
2) It was touch-and-go whether they'd allow him into the country or not.
3) It was touch-and-go whether we would get to the airport in time.
4) She's fine now, but it was touch-and-go for a while .
5) It was touch-and-go whether the doctor would get there on time.
6) It'll be touch-and-go for the first three days after the operation.
7) I flew two touch-and-go circuits before my full stop, all of which I was fairly happy with and actually felt as though I'd been flying the aircraft for much longer than just one afternoon.
8) Francis responded, "Well, the Team hit some bumps along the way, and they're trying hard to get everything done that they committed to, but it's a bit touch-and-go right now."
More similar words: untouchability, touch, touch up, touch on, in touch, touchdown, untouched, keep in touch, keep in touch with, ouch, couch, vouch, crouch, avouch, voucher, crouching, slouching, couch potato, such as, as much as, chant, change, chance, channel, penchant, perchance, by chance, mechanic, merchant, exchange.