Random good picture Not show
(1) Please accept my hearty congratulations upon your marriage.
(2) She prepared a hearty stew for dinner.
(3) Her laugh was far too hearty to be genuine.
(4) We ate a hearty breakfast before we set off.
(5) They gave us a hearty wel-come.
(6) Hearty wishes on Teacher"s Day.
(7) Wade was a hearty, bluff[sentencedict.com], athletic sort of guy.
(8) Hearty congratulations on your passing the examination with excellent result.It is a well deserved reward for the hard effort you have made during the past year.
(9) He gave his brother a hearty slap on the back to congratulate him.
(10) It was delightful news for me to learn that you have received a Doctor's Degree from Chicago University.To have reached this milestone at a young age is simple great.I really envy you the opportunities that lie ahead.Hearty congratulations.
(11) She's still hale and hearty at 74.
(12) He gave me a hearty slap on the back.
(13) We tackled a hearty dinner.
(14) We accorded him a hearty welcome.
(15) He nodded his head in hearty agreement.
(16) She was still hale and hearty in her nineties.
(17) They tucked into a hearty breakfast of eggs.
(18) The men ate a hearty breakfast.
(19) He ate a hearty breakfast.
(20) He gave a hearty laugh.
(21) With the last sentiment(Sentencedict.com), Arnold was in hearty agreement.
(22) Hearty congratulations to everyone involved.
(23) His broad face beamed a hearty welcome.
(24) Fawcett gave me a hearty handshake.
(25) A hearty welcome awaits you.
(26) The children are all lively and hearty.
(27) She has a hearty dislike of any sort of office work.
(28) He smiled and gave me a hearty slap on the back.
(29) The robin carols from the treetops its loud, hearty strain.
(30) She is remarkable and I'dlike to see her remain hale and hearty for years yet.
More similar words: heart, at heart, hearten, by heart, lose heart, dishearten, heartening, heartbroken, wholehearted, heart and soul, state-of-the-art, state of the art, wholeheartedly, move heaven and earth, party, martyr, third party, multiparty, political party, federalist party, hear, shear, heard, hearsay, hearse, hear of, earth, headgear, rehearse, hear from.