Random good picture Not show
1. The authorities proved unyielding on one crucial opposition demand.
2. The mattress was hard and unyielding.
3. He sat on the edge of an unyielding armchair, a cup of tea in his hand.
4. Korea is unyielding in its demands for a new treaty.
5. His unyielding attitude on this subject was that since he had done it, so could everyone.
6. His father was very strict and unyielding.
7. Willis was a perfect choice: arrogant, authoritarian, unyielding, capable of offending and alienating anyone.
8. Still, though, the expression is unyielding, the chin thrusting forward in defiance.
9. It was unyielding as iron, yet he had never felt so peaceful.
10. This road is solid with unyielding traffic for the duration of the holiday season.
11. Iron and steel were hard and unyielding, yet here in the machine shop,(sentencedict.com) you cut them like butter.
12. I stared at his unyielding face, then I let Wally take my arm and move me toward Gracie Mansion.
13. That piercing gaze threatened immediate reprisal, the tough, unyielding stance of his hard body blocked her path and intimidated her.
14. Something gripped him in an unyielding hold.
15. The poor family trained his unyielding, and tenacious character.
16. Lacking elasticity; unyielding or unadaptable.
17. We have lost fanatical pride and unyielding and principled.
18. He stood unyielding and unafraid against the enemy.
19. He is an unyielding defender , with uncanny instincts. Thriving in adversity.
20. She was a fiery, brilliant and unyielding intellectual and politician.
21. The unyielding criticism from those who opposed stimulus from the get-go — laissez-faire economists, Congressional Republicans, German leaders — plays a role, too.
22. Bridget , conflicted and deeply wounded, is unyielding and slow to understand.
23. The blue eyes which held his were glacial and unyielding.
24. Even his supporters admit that he is selfish and unyielding.
25. Any serious misfortune can leave a victim searching for answers and explanations, but polio was peculiarly unyielding to accountability.
26. His patronage comes from boiling water spilled on his stomach as a final torture for his unyielding faith before being beheaded.
27. Actually, the way helical molecules pack together is not of great interest because their structures are too rigidly determined and unyielding.
28. Success the team which belong to the target exactitude and unyielding.
29. In short, their position as it emerged in the three meetings with us was peremptory unyielding.
30. On the other side, the men stood pat and were unyielding.
More similar words: shielding, yield, holding, holding out, building, scalding, shareholding, rebuilding, building materials, field, shield, unwieldy, field trip, battle field, magnetic field, hold in, hold in check, dingy, hiding, adding, dining, landing, lading, fading, ceding, ending, trading, funding, wedding, abiding.