Random good picture Not show
2. His imagination played round that queer idea.
3. The fish had a queer taste.
4. What a queer thing to say!
5. She gave a queer laugh.
6. The New York gay action group "Queer Nation" recently outed an American Congressman.
7. He's an awkward / queer old cuss.
8. Hank was beginning to feel a little queer.
9. I woke up feeling rather queer.
10. I heard some very queer noises in the garden.
11. I heard some queer footsteps.
12. His face was a queer pink colour.
13. There's something queer about him.
14. He is the queer old duck with the knee - length gaiters and walrus mustache.
15. If you ask me, there's something a bit queer going on.
16. What a queer story!
17. She had a queer feeling that she was being watched.
18. It's queer that he managed to bluff his way through all the difficulties.
19. His behaviour seemed queer.
20. I suddenly came over funny/queer and had to lie down.
21. I mean, he's respected me in a queer way.
22. It was queer, how well she still knew him.
23. There's been queer goings on with her and nursemaids.
24. It may also queer the pitch for health-care reforms, which will need big tax increases.
25. And she thought, with a queer aching, must we part again so soon?
26. Hand flying to mouth, she gave a queer, trembly laugh and looked at her children.
27. If she asks Ian for a pay rise before I do, it will probably queer my pitch.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. I think I'm likely to get the job, but if Bob applies for it too it/he could queer my pitch.
29. He lost all his money gambling and now he's really in Queer Street.
30. She's always conspicuous because of her bright clothes and queer hair style.