Random good picture Not show
1) the monolithic proportions of Stalinist architecture.
2) a monolithic worldwide movement.
3) Secondly, none of these ethnic categories are monolithic.
4) United had the consolation of piercing the monolithic Celtic rearguard once.
5) Monolithic notions of sanctity reveal a startling reliance on hierarchical thinking.
6) By using critical mass and monolithic buying power, we can change the way we do business.
7) The equally monolithic image of the male saint, Demetrios on his charger, is not really for us either.
8) His monolithic Movement is unlikely to survive him; yet its disintegration may bring disaster.
9) The development of alliances Neither bloc was monolithic nor entirely predictable at the outset.
10) The primacy of monuments and monolithic sculpture in the new Communist epoch was acknowledged and debated.
11) A large monolithic Sixties block, void of character, swarming with people clutching files and looking important.
12) In truth, Europe's south is not a monolithic block.
13) Trough summing up along with analysis , the monolithic and geometric primitive approach of assembly drawing and part drawing is discussed in CAD for common components.
14) The monolithic processor automatically detects each working unit of, once the fault point occurs, a communication module is started to transfer the data signal to a central computer.
15) In facing the challenge of drug abuse, the media have never been less monolithic.
16) Strategists viewed the trail as an interstate highway, a monolithic artery that could be severed.
17) These divisions are helpful because the not self is rarely confronted in monolithic terms.
18) Suburbs are almost universally middle or upper-middle class; their homogeneity is even more monolithic than urban schools.
19) The West now viewed his government as a satellite in a monolithic Soviet empire.
20) To let in light, the architects left a few gaps-windows-in the essentially monolithic exterior walls.
21) During the 1920s the party line was far from monolithic.
22) Secondly, there is the problem of the Northern catholic community, which tends to be taken as a monolithic nationalist community.
23) The decentralized authority A strategy of decentralization would appear to answer the critics of monolithic bureaux and self-serving power and resources maximizers.
24) Constituting 23 percent of the voting electorate, this community tended to deliver a monolithic yea or nay.
25) Second, the developing study of the biblical documents themselves began to undermine the rather monolithic orthodox understanding of it.
26) The concept of authoritarian population implies, for Jessop etal., a monolithic, relatively stable and widely supported form of government.
27) Evidence such as this serves to undermine the apparently monolithic edifice of Victorianism.
28) Across the flat tableland are almost 100 red and orange monolithic sandstone buttes and mesas jutting skywards.
29) There were a few clubs at the lower end of the street,(http://sentencedict.com/monolithic.html) but it was mostly owned by monolithic movie companies.
30) It is the excellent material for making magnesia brick and magnesia monolithic refractories.
More similar words: monolith, neolithic, monologue, demonology, monopolize, monotonously, monotonous, ethic, thick, chronology, ethics, thickly, thicken, ethical, empathic, mythical, chronological, unethical, thickness, idiopathic, monotone, monotheism, monopoly, monogamy, monogram, within, monotheistic, monochrome, writhing, monoculture.