Random good picture Not show
1. He studies phytoplankton toxins that are eaten by shellfish, which then become potent vectors of these toxins paralytic to humans.
2. The plants are the phytoplankton, and the floating animals are the zooplankton.
3. And the cells of phytoplankton were miniaturization.
4. This is the first marine phytoplankton database in China.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Phytoplankton cause mass mortality in other ways.
6. As zooplankton become more abundant and eat more phytoplankton, the population of phytoplankton should shrink.
7. When conditions are right, phytoplankton populations can grow explosively, a phenomenon as a bloom.
8. They put zooplankton and phytoplankton into 4 - liter tubs and let them sit for 8 days.
9. Why are diverse relationships observed between phytoplankton biomass and transport time?
10. Large blooms of phytoplankton occur in the summer, when strong southwesterly winds blow from the ocean toward land, mixing the water.
11. Eventually, the surface phytoplankton exhaust the available nutrients and slow their growth.
12. Phytoplankton can also be the harbingers of death or disease.
13. The rise and decline of phytoplankton were limited by sulphur, besides they have relationship with higher hydrophyte .
14. The succession of the community of phytoplankton is a natural. rhythm.
15. This image of phytoplankton was produced by the MODIS Rapid Response System.
16. Chisholm, S. W. "What Limits Phytoplankton Growth?" Oceanus (1992): 36-46.
17. Both species of fish make the phytoplankton communities succession towards different directions.
18. And the activity of those phytoplankton and autotroph can even change the direction of DINS fluxes.
19. Made of millions of microscopic, plant-like organisms called phytoplankton, this splash of color is part of the annual North Atlantic phytoplankton bloom.
20. The mice showed symptoms of poisoning by the Alexandrium toxins produced by phytoplankton, but comparisons with known Alexandrium toxins proved negative.
21. In doing so he is confusing carbon fixation with the fate of phytoplankton.
22. The diel vertical migration of zooplankton was irrelevant to the phytoplankton density.
23. Knit ( small, shrimp - like animals ) feed on phytoplankton.
24. The high rate of nitrogen and phosphorus is unfavourable to the photosynthesis of the phytoplankton.
25. Discrimination technology for bacillariophyta and pyrrophyta was established by chlorophyll fluorescence excitation spectra of phytoplankton.
26. In 1997 he and Zbigniew Kolber of Rutgers University co-invented a specialized fluorometer that can measure phytoplankton productivity in real time.
27. The water pollution and eutrophication were judged by the assessment of hydrobiology with the species and quantity measure and analysis of phytoplankton, zooplankton, bottom dwelling biology and fish.
28. At the same time, the surface slick is blocking sunlight needed to sustain plant-like phytoplankton, which under normal circumstances would be at the base of the food web.
29. There are no significant change in the biomass and structure of phytoplankton.
30. Ultraviolet radiation may also damage marine life by killing one-celled plants called phytoplankton, which form the base of the ocean's food chain.
More similar words: zooplankton, neoplatonism, drink to, topography, blank, lanky, electroplating, blanket, plan, plant, planet, planner, planning, airplane, planetarium, explanation, rhythm, only too, apply to, give way to, think twice, people, look to, stick to, go back to, atop, stop, topic, shoplifting, date back to.