(1) Vows made
in storms are forgotten in calms.
(2) Lie in (oron) the bed one has made
(3) One who never made
a mistake, never made anything.
(4) Revolutions are not made
(5) Promises are like piecrust, made
to be broken.
(6) A smooth sea never made
a skillful mariner.
(7) Omelets are not made
without breaking of eggs.
(8) Life if made
up of little things.
(9) Omelets are not made
without breaking eggs.
(10) No man loves his fetters, be they made
(11) The man who has made
up his mind to win will never say "impossible ".
(12) Life is made
up of sobs, sniffles and smiles with sniffes predomi-nating.
(13) The tongue is not made
of steel, yet it cuts.
(14) Man was made
at the end of the week's work when God was tired.
(15) The man who has made
up his mind to win will never say " Impossible".
(16) By the hands of many a great work made
(17) Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first made
(18) Our enemy has made
us human and civilized by forcing us to suppress our narcissistic urges and desires for the good of all.
(19) New scientific discoveries are being made every day.
(20) The regiment made an advance on the enemy lines.
(21) The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made
every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God[sentencedict.com], which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
(22) We must go on to do all in our power to conquer the doubts and the fears, the ignorance and the greed, which made
this horror possible.
(23) There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made
, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
(24) The bird that can sing and won’t sing must be made
(25) He that learns a trade [an art] has a purchase made
(26) Money is neither good nor bad, but all depends on what use is made
(27) Do you love life ? Then do not squander time ; for that's the stuff5 life is made
(28) Pubic officers are the servats and agents of the people, to execute the laws which the people have made
(29) It is only fear first in the world that made
(30) The secret of a good momory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it-- We rarely forget that which has made
a deep impression on our minds.