Random good picture Not show
(1) The environmental organisation detected radionuclides in zooplankton from the tidal currents which flush Mururoa's lagoon.
(2) As zooplankton become more abundant and eat more phytoplankton, the population of phytoplankton should shrink.
(3) The diel vertical migration of zooplankton was irrelevant to the phytoplankton density.
(4) A radiolarian, a type of zooplankton, is seen magnified 250x in this image made by Raymond Sloss of the Northamptonshire Natural History Society in Northampton, UK.
(5) They put zooplankton and phytoplankton into 4 - liter tubs and let them sit for 8 days.
(6) The zooplankton biomass is low in spring and autumn, and is high in the alongshore area of Daya Bay. The productivity of zooplankton is the highest than ever.
(7) The zooplankton, which encompass a wide range of little organisms from single-cell protozoa to creatures such as jellyfish, krill and copepods, provide the basic link in the ocean food chain.
(8) In this paper, the ecological characteristics of zooplankton in feeding grounds of mackerel and scads from Southern Yellow Sea and East China Sea were studied by comparing methods.
(9) The number of species and total individuals of zooplankton decrease with the increasing chlorinity from the upper to the lower reach.
(10) Furthermore zooplankton indication of the Yellow Sea Warm Current ( YSWC ) in winter was discussed.
(11) Compared with crustacean zooplankton, rotifer responded to trophic status more distinctly.
(12) The seasonal variation of phytoplankton, zooplankton and nutrients at a fixed station and in the Extended Gulf Stream System are studied by using a vertically averaged plankton model[sentence dictionary], respectively.
(13) The damaged rate of the zooplankton is 31-90 percent, the most serious damaged species by the power plant are Copepoda and larval plankton.
(14) The fluctuation of zooplankton biomass might be one of the natural control mechanisms of large bloom.
(15) The diversity index of zooplankton increased with the increase of macrophyte biomass.
(16) The metazoan zooplankton species were mainly composed of eurythermal ones and only a few thermophil ones were also found.
(17) The growth is a boon for zooplankton, who now have ready access to an easy - to - find feast.
(18) The plants are the phytoplankton, and the floating animals are the zooplankton.
(19) Surface waters in contact with melting ice tend to be very thinly populated with zooplankton.
(20) Prevalence of krill in summer surface waters has given rise to a misconception that krill and other euphausiids constantly dominate the zooplankton.
(21) Above, the Medusa-like arms of a northern basket star (right) seek a meal of zooplankton beside a polar alcyonarian soft coral in the shallows beneath an ice sheet in the Canadian Arctic.
(22) The abnormal growth rate appeared when daily ration was below 3.30% of body weight, implied that Japanese halfbeak may get other food resources besides supplied net zooplankton.
(23) The water pollution and eutrophication were judged by the assessment of hydrobiology with the species and quantity measure and analysis of phytoplankton, zooplankton, bottom dwelling biology and fish.
(24) The diel variability of chlorophyll A maximum was obvious and may be related to zooplankton grazing.
(25) This ability is crucial for phototaxis – the swimming towards light exhibited by many zooplankton larvae.
(26) Acropora corals receive a majority of their nutritional requirements from photosynthesis, but will benefit from the addition of various types of phyto and zooplankton.
(27) Water clarifier-A may play an important role in the increase of protozoa numbers, although such a role was not so obvious with rotifer and crustacean zooplankton.
(28) The biotope for phytoplankton keeps all right. The most of zooplankton belongs in tropic, sub-tropic and nearshore species with some high temperature, hyaline and upwelling species.
(29) The first theories of such grazer control were merely based on observations of negative correlations between algal and zooplankton numbers.
(30) Cod eat sprats, a small, herring-like species that eat microscopic marine creatures called zooplankton that in turn eat the algae.
More similar words: neoplatonism, drink to, lanky, blank, electroplating, blanket, plan, plant, planet, planner, planning, airplane, planetarium, explanation, think twice, people, look to, stick to, loop, go back to, droop, scoop, troop, shoplifting, date back to, loophole, cooperate, cooperative, cooperate with, sank.