Similar words: production, reproduction, production cost, introduction, productive, productivity, reproductive, product. Meaning: n. the production of large quantities of a standardized article (often using assembly line techniques).
Random good picture Not show
1. In the mass production era multinational firms tended to centralize their operations.
2. These precise instruments have already gone into mass production.
3. The mass production enterprise is a case in point.
4. Competition and mass production is now changing that.
5. The mass production and marketing of family food expresses the dissolution of domesticity as a way of life.
6. A combination of mass production and the internal combustion engine was responsible for the Allied victory.
7. In the commercial horticultural field, the mass production of pot plants has been facilitated through cloning.
8. Mass production methods call for detailed planning and sophisticated control procedures.
9. Composite technology, suitably developed for mass production, might offer considerable savings on this investment.
10. Mass production had begun with the installation by Henry Ford of the moving production line at his Highland Park plant.
11. Meanwhile, Arnold continued to hone his skill at mass production.
12. The problem came with mass production and distribution of the vaccine.
13. Inspirational leadership has to be followed by mass production and widescale distribution systems if the original ideas are to be successfully marketed.
14. Mass production meant finding new methods of selling,[http://Sentencedict.com] and manufacturers like Ford encouraged high pressure salesmanship.
15. The dominance of mass production meant that this was a system characterized by large plants.
16. Not surprisingly, this first instance of mass production greatly improved the lot of the people.
17. Familiar with semiconductor mass production and management related work.
18. Sponge Cake Machellone for mass production.
19. The years 1880 to 1930 were shaped by the spread of electric power, mass production, and democracy.
20. Software engineering is still a craftsman's industry, awaiting the development of mass production.
21. The leisure activity for the home was supported by mass production and an army of employees-mostly women.
22. All products are manufactured to personal specifications, but at mass production prices.
23. For skill, both craft and continuous-flow production require a higher proportion of skilled workers than machine minding and mass production.
24. Second-pass silicon will sample in the third quarter, with mass production coming by the end of the year.
25. These problems can be overcome by utilising assembly lines ie moving over to a mass production method. 17.
26. These childhood emotional relationships are further engendered by the integration into the authority pattern that is essential to mass production.
27. So too can the industry and the broader environment, from traditional mass production to contemporary high technology(sentencedict.com), etc.
28. Why commission a craftsman to labour for weeks on a design of guitar that was specifically intended for mass production?
29. Eli Whitney, famous for the cotton gin, also developed mass production techniques for muskets.
30. SUPPLIER must provide BUYER with complete Service Manual 1 week after Mass Production Date at the latest.
More similar words: production, reproduction, production cost, introduction, productive, productivity, reproductive, product, gross domestic product, reduction, abduction, produce, producer, producing, auction, introduce, instruction, obstruction, destruction, construction, instructions, introducing, instructional, reconstruction, protection, projection, ductile, reconstruction period, deductive, inductive.