Synonym: attack, surround. Antonym: release. Similar words: best, beside, had best, at best, bespoke, besides, obesity, best of all. Meaning: [bɪ'set] v. 1. annoy continually or chronically 2. assail or attack on all sides: "The zebra was beset by leopards" 3. decorate or cover lavishly (as with gems).
Random good picture Not show
1. Our troops was beset by enemy fire.
2. We were beset by enemies.
3. The enemy beset the town with a strong army.
4. In the swamp the army was beset by mosquitoes.
5. The country has been beset by economic woes for the past decade.
6. It is a neighborhood beset by all the usual inner-city problems.
7. She wanted to enjoy her retirement without being beset by financial worries.
8. The policemen beset the only road into the building.
9. The plan was beset with difficulties from the beginning.
10. The business has been beset with financial problems.
11. The team had been beset by injury all season.
12. The Complaints Department was beset by angry customers.
13. The country is beset by severe economic problems.
14. The voyage was beset with dangers.
15. The task was beset by innumerable difficulties.
16. The project was beset with difficulties.
17. The crown was beset with pearls,(http://sentencedict.com)emeralds and rubies.
18. The worker was beset on repairing the computer.
19. The city is beset with towering mountains.
20. This factory was beset by difficulties.
21. A revolutionary's life used to be beset with dangers and hardships.
22. Beset by drug problems, prostitution, violence and vandalism, this is one of the most unpleasant areas in the city.
23. That country is beset with difficulties at home and abroad.
24. Our village is beset on all sides by dense forest.
25. She has a gold bracelet that was beset with jewels.
26. Almost from the outset, the extravaganza was beset with difficulties.
27. But it was beset by internal politics and narrow-mindedness.
29. He personally remained untainted by the multiple scandals that beset his party.
30. With the amount of traffic nowadays, even a trip across town is beset by/with dangers.