Random good picture Not show
2. She spoke slowly, articulating each word clearly.
3. He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
4. This is clearly the work of a superior artist.
5. The house is clearly visible from the beach.
6. He asserted his ideas loudly and clearly.
7. The bird sang high and clearly in the tree.
8. The audience was clearly enchanted by her performance.
9. Clearly she had no wish for conversation.
10. All our goods are clearly priced.
11. I couldn't see their faces clearly in the twilight.
12. This candidate is clearly superior.
13. He doesn't enunciate very clearly.
14. Please speak more clearly, we can't hear you.
15. These events were clearly predestined to happen.
16. Don't tempt thieves by leaving valuables clearly visible.
17. The warning lights were clearly visible.
18. He is clearly too partisan to be a referee.
19. He inclined forward so as to hear more clearly.
20. The programme is clearly geared to a teenage audience.
21. They are clearly intent on maintaining standards.
22. Liverpool were clearly the superior team.
23. Duff explained his meaning shortly but clearly.
24. The shot was clearly audible in the silence.
25. The figures clearly show that her claims are false.
26. The original reproduces clearly in a photocopy.
27. The wine had made him incapable of thinking clearly.
28. His footprints were clearly evident in the heavy dust.
29. A ruling class clearly existed.
30. The evidence clearly implicated him in the crime.
More similar words: early, nearly, not nearly, clear, early warning, unclear, clear off, clear out, clear up, nuclear, clear away, similarly, regularly, particularly, learn, learned, learn from, year after year, garlic, surly, Charlie, fairly, parlance, elderly, properly, formerly, harlequin, underlying, uncle, clerk.