Random good picture Not show
1. Dial our 24-hour hotline to find out if you have won a prize.
2. Call our crime hotline today.
3. A telephone hotline has been set up to give information about the changed train services.
4. You can order by phoning our hotline and quoting your credit card number.
5. A national telephone hotline has been set up for students suffering from stress.
6. The company will be operating an information hotline that customers can call if they are worried about products.
7. He got through on the hotline to the head of the government.
8. They have discussed setting up a military hotline between Hanoi and Bangkok.
9. An emergency hotline has been set up for the relatives of those involved in the disaster.
10. You call the Texas child-abuse hotline.
11. The telephone hotline for remaining tickets is 071-793 1234.
12. Call the Rialto concert hotline, 740-0126[sentencedict.com], for more information.
13. Just call our 24-hour hotline at 555-121 2.
14. Call our special hotline to voice your opinion.
15. In workshops, staff were given examples of a hotline call, and how the guidelines would apply.
16. The agency has maintained an anti-piracy hotline and offers $ 2, 500 for information that leads to a pirate video lab.
17. And instead of being from Media Hotline, it identified Food Lion as the sender.
18. The Forces Legal Network has a 24-hour hotline which links callers to solicitors with an expertise in military law.
19. The council has also set up a hotline on for local people to ring if they suffer excessive noise.
20. Within hours of opening on Wednesday, the hotline had received 60 telephone calls, officials said.
21. Qualiparc Hotline is a new fault management package, Connectic maps networking and communications connections - Query reports on system status.sentencedict.com/hotline.html
22. Calls to the single market hotline are not necessarily recorded on a geographical basis.
23. If anything goes wrong, you can call our emergency hotline free of charge.
24. Everyone who writes will receive a colour brochure or call the credit card hotline on.
25. Ideally, you should also plump for a company that offers a free technical support hotline.
26. Our switchboard was flooded with calls and thousands bombarded our appeal hotline to pledge donations.
27. Governor William Donald Schaefer in Maryland set up a red-tape telephone hotline on which citizens can report cases of bureaucratic mismanagement.
28. There are also two phone lines for the event; an information hotline and a competition line to win tickets.
29. About a third of all pirate video raids are discovered through the hotline, she said.
30. Ads on the subways asked us to call a confidential hotline if we knew what crimes our local school board was committing.
More similar words: outline, picket line, the front line, jostling, startling, unsettling, line, incline, online, feline, in line, line up, lineage, airline, decline, on the line, deadline, headline, gasoline, guideline, in line with, discipline, hot, photo, each other, a big shot, dichotomy, photograph, photographer, photography.