Random good picture Not show
1. The tree trunk was hollow inside.
2. He hewed a canoe out of a tree trunk.
3. The canoe is made of one big trunk.
4. I managed to heave the trunk down the stairs.
5. He's got a thick trunk.
6. He whacked the tree trunk with his stick.
7. He tagged his trunk with his name and address.
8. There is a new trunk growing from the fallen dead tree.
9. The roots transmit moisture and nutrient to the trunk and branches.
10. Rot in the tree trunk caused the tree to fall.
11. He left his bicycle leaning against a tree trunk .
12. It is impossible for me to handle the trunk on my own.
13. The biggest branch has grown away from the trunk in a strange twisted shape.
14. They are unpacking a trunk.
15. The bark was riven off from the trunk.
16. A trunk distinguishes the elephant.
17. The victim's dismemberedbody was found in a trunk.
18. I closed and roped the trunk.
19. The elephant's trunk is bigger than other animals '.
20. I labeled the trunk for Shanghai.
21. He slammed down the lid of a trunk.
22. please help me up with this heavy trunk.
23. Blue cloth lined the trunk.
24. The lid of the trunk will not lift.
25. The elephant's trunk is a unique form of appendage.
26. The boy could be seen with his legs wrapped around the trunk.
27. This totem pole is carved from/out of a single tree trunk.
28. They dredged up some old toys from the bottom of the trunk.
29. The two trees have grown together to form a double trunk.
30. The biggest obstacle in our way was a tree trunk in the road.
More similar words: truncated, chunk, run, run out, run off, run down, on the run, runner, run out of, run over, run into, TRUE, truck, run through, in the long run, in truth, come true, spectrum, instruct, structure, construct, structural, instructor, struggle for, instrument, destruction, instruction, constructing, construction, instructional.