Similar words: ferromagnetic, electromagnetic, magnetic, diamagnetic, paramagnetic, magnetic field, magnetism, magnet.
Random good picture Not show
1. The classification of the static magnetic domain wall structures of tube- and envelope-type is made in an unified way using the homotopy theory.
2. It has studied effects of stress on magnetic domain structure of the magnetic materials in earth magnetic fields.
3. Nowadays there are many methods to observe the magnetic domain structure, including powder-pattern method, magneto-optical effect method and electron holography method, etc.
4. The relations among the substrate impurity, magnetic domain characteristics and disk errors are further studied by the mathematical model.
5. Then, new concept of the magnetic domain splitting was given.
6. Disclosed herein is an apparatus for refining a magnetic domain of an electrical steel sheet and a method of refining a magnetic domain of an electrical steel sheet.
7. Using the theories of magnetic domain and magneto-elastic coupling, obtains the elastic equilibrium equation containing magnetostrictive effect in the dimension of the earth science.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. In this study, magnetic domain structures of the semiconductor nanostructures (Ge, Si) were studied by magnetic force microscope (MFM).
9. The magnetic properties, magnetic domain patterns and microstructure of thin films were measured or investigated by VSM, MFM and TEM, respectively.
10. Then each nanoparticle becomes a single magnetic domain and shows superparamagnetic behavior when the temperature is above the so-called blocking temperature.
11. Tensile stress and compressive stress have different effects on the magnetic domain structure.
12. The results show that the non-linearity is mainly attributed to a thermal fluctuation magnetic after effect and a numerical variation of the magnetic domain with frequency.
13. Based on Faraday effect, a digital instrument has been developed for the dynamic observation of magnetic domain.
14. In this paper, we present a method to realize feature extraction on low contrast magnetic domain images of magneto-optical recording films.
15. Furthermore the study of the behavior of the hard domains in garnet bubble films has important significance to the manufacture of Bloch line memory and the development of magnetic domain wall theory.
16. The magnetic regions are written by using the fringing fields from magnetic domain walls in neighboring magnetic wires.
17. The main achievements of the research were: firstly, the resultant multinomial of the resistance moment in the magnetic domain rotation was analyze for the first time.
18. The main reason of change in magnetic signal is the directional distribution of the magnetic domain on the stress and the impediment by the dislocation to the domain's turn.
19. The magnetic properties of magnetic material are mainly determined by its domain structure and the way it changes, so the observation of magnetic domain is always a very important subject.
20. The results were explained by the classical equation for the motion of a domain wall in ferromagnetic systems and by the thermal activation of magnetic domain walls from pinning sites.
More similar words: ferromagnetic, electromagnetic, magnetic, diamagnetic, paramagnetic, magnetic field, magnetism, magnet, domain, eminent domain, genetic, frenetic, maintain, vignette, magnify, homage, magnitude, magna carta, magnanimity, magnanimous, magnificent, remain, mainly, remains, in the main, at one time, remaining, mainstream, domestic, maintenance.