Synonym: avant-garde, caravan, new wave, vanguard. Similar words: vanish, advanced, relevant, advantage, in advance, avant-garde, in advance of, take advantage of. Meaning: [væn] n. 1. any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts) 2. the leading units moving at the head of an army 3. a camper equipped with living quarters 4. a truck with an enclosed cargo space.
Random good picture Not show
1. He inched the van forward.
2. He pulled out to overtake the van.
3. They loaded up the van with sacks of flour.
4. The device exploded underneath a van.
5. A car and a van collided on the motorway.
6. The moving van is a monster of a truck.
7. The Mercedes began to gain on the van.
8. We hired a van for transport.
9. The inside of a van was as good a place as any to hold a kidnap victim.
10. The terrorists parked the van with its deadly cargo in a dark alleyway.
11. In the latest raid, thieves used his van to ram a police car.
12. A mail van was parked beside my house when I got home.
13. Bob uses the van for picking up groceries.
14. Our van runs on diesel.
15. I kept a comfortable distance behind the van.
16. Lake Van was still three days' march away.
17. He drives a metallic red van.
18. They were driven away in a police van.
19. The brakes squealed as the van rounded the corner.
20. He shut the van door with a clunk.
21. The driver got out of his van.
22. This isn't a suitable place to unload the van.http://sentencedict.com
23. The van really eats up petrol/gas.
24. Sabrina jumped nimbly out of the van.
25. We know he has a light green van.
26. Although Bill has been in trouble with the police,he earns an honest penny these days by driving a van.
27. Pulling out to overtake, the car collided head-on with a van.
28. As the bus turned the corner, it collided with a van.
29. A cluster of children stood around the ice cream van.
30. The police hustled the thief out of the house and into their van.
More similar words: vanish, advanced, relevant, advantage, in advance, avant-garde, in advance of, take advantage of.