Random good picture Not show
1. He's involved in the organization of a new club.
2. They united in their attempts to form a club.
3. Membership of the club is restricted to adults.
4. Amanda soon found her niche at the club.
5. They will organize a Bridge Club.
6. They belong to the country club.
7. They excluded people under 18 from joining the club.
8. Our chess club really needs new members.
9. I went to the theatre club as Helen's guest.
10. He qualified to join the club.
11. There were several kids lolling around outside the club.
12. He was drummed out of the club.
13. The club will convene in October.
14. John is the secretary of our club.
15. Our club plan to take in 20 new members.
16. I've just joined the local golf/squash/tennis club.
17. I am a member of our school football club.
18. The club is the last stonghold of male privilege.
19. The club secretary will now draw the raffle.
20. The club has/have decided to increase subscriptions.
21. My brother initiates me into the club.
22. The club were forced to sell their star player.sentencedict.com/club.html
23. Shevehenko made an emotional return to his former club.
24. The club was dressed with flags.
25. The club applied the rules to new members only.
26. The club has a cosmopolitan atmosphere.
27. They bellied up to the bar at the club.
28. Are you eligible to join this club?
29. The club offers free entry to women on Thursdays.
30. The club has a total membership of about 300.