Random good picture Not show
1. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at midsummer, and then goes away.
2. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at Midsummer, and then goes away.
3. We spent a month in the French town of Le Puy.
4. Our television license expires next month.
5. Candidates will be invited for interview early next month.
6. They boarded her for $100 a month.
7. December is the last month of the year.
8. March is the third month of the year.
9. Japan last month, New York next month - you've become a regular globetrotter, haven't you?
10. He spent the whole month canvassing for votes.
11. Have you passed the examination you took last month?
12. The new law comes into force next month.
13. I shall go to London next month.
14. I overspent my salary this month.
15. The government elections will be next month.
16. Her anxiety mounted month by month .
17. I haven't been home for a month.
18. They usually get together once a month.
19. The demand for fish this month exceeds the supply.
20. Some stores inventory their stock twice a month.
21. After a try-out in Bath,(sentencedict.com) the play is due to open in Edinburgh next month.
22. His latest novel will be published in hardback later this month.
23. Sometimes I do the cooking and sometimes my flatmate does. It averages out over a month .
24. The besieged town hasn't enough food to see the month out.
25. Building at the site was halted after human remains were unearthed earlier this month.
26. Winners will be selected at the end of each calendar month.
27. An average electric bill might go up $2 or $3 per month.
28. She's got a part-time job for which she earns 2,000 yen a month.
29. Sales rose by nought point four per cent last month.
30. Activists stepped up their demands for local autonomy last month.
More similar words: monthly, on the contrary, on the run, on the road, on the spot, on the side, on the whole, on the table, on the grounds of, money, among, lemon, monkey, hormone, salmon, in common, commonly, monitor, monster, harmony, ceremony, monument, diamonds, testimony, demonstrate, in that, in the way, demonstration, enthrall, in the end.