Random good picture Not show
1. April is the cruellest month.
2. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at midsummer, and then goes away.
3. The cuckoo comes in April, and stays the month of May; sings a song at Midsummer, and then goes away.
4. Our television license expires next month.
5. Candidates will be invited for interview early next month.
6. They boarded her for $100 a month.
7. December is the last month of the year.
8. March is the third month of the year.
9. He spent the whole month canvassing for votes.
10. Have you passed the examination you took last month?
11. The new law comes into force next month.
12. I shall go to London next month.
13. I overspent my salary this month.
14. The government elections will be next month.
15. Her anxiety mounted month by month .
16. I haven't been home for a month.
17. They usually get together once a month.
18. The demand for fish this month exceeds the supply.
19. Some stores inventory their stock twice a month.
20. The moon waxes and wanes every month.
21. We ship books out to New York every month.
22. I'm a bit pushed for money this month.
23. Clare will be five years old next month.
24. He remained in the hospital for a solid month.
25. We're moving house next month.
26. We go there maybe once or twice a month.
27. Sales are very satisfactory this month.
28. October is the tenth month of a year.
29. February is the second month of the year.
30. We must limit the expenses to $100 a month.
More similar words: monthly, on the contrary, on the run, on the road, on the spot, on the side, on the whole, on the table, on the grounds of, money, among, lemon, monkey, hormone, salmon, in common, commonly, monitor, monster, harmony, ceremony, monument, diamonds, testimony, demonstrate, in that, in the way, demonstration, enthrall, in the end.