Similar words: trapezoid, rape, grape, scrape, scrape out, grapevine, grapefruit, trap. Meaning: [trə'pɪːz] n. a swing used by circus acrobats.
Random good picture Not show
(1) A long drum roll introduced the trapeze artists.
(2) A glamorous couple performed on the flying trapeze.
(3) Coaching on trapeze and spinnaker handling completes the package.
(4) The circus acrobats perform amazing feats on the trapeze.
(5) Like a trapeze artist who pretends to lose his balance, Blondin was for ever toying with the crowd.
(6) They love the flying trapeze acrobat who dances and swings operated only by sand.
(7) Trapeze artists, firefighters and high-rise building workers rely on safety nets for protection.
(8) Trapeze sink unit, ￡3,897 Elegant glossy white units are interspersed with slimline cupboards in light ash.
(9) Working bomb racks, including the trapeze assembly, were built and installed under the centre section.
(10) Install trapeze swing onto their swing set.
(11) The trapeze artist's act electrified the audience.
(12) Look at the flying trapeze acts.
(13) They have magic shows , flying trapeze arts, tightrope walking and even the clowns.
(14) Thus, we may get to see some amazing trapeze acts by Beijing in the coming period.
(15) Children of the trapeze group win the championship heroically after conquering a number of difficulties. Sentencedict.com
(16) Trapeze acrobatics is her favorite performance every time she goes to the circus.
(17) He was a great trapeze artist, but he was completely vain.
(18) Saint Laurent introduced his "Ligne Trapeze" after Dior's death, when he became chief designer at Dior.
(19) This is a lot of trapeze is a big temptation.
(20) It's like living in a circus tent under trainee trapeze artists.
(21) Bob Dole, the daring old man on the flying trapeze,[sentencedict.com] has sold his safety net.
(22) The troupe also continues to break ground with the trapeze, and choreographer Anne Bunker taps that talent with Expanded View.
(23) In the second half, Joey Beauchamp came flying in like the daring young man on the trapeze.
(24) In the old days he had been front and center on tightrope and trapeze.
(25) Sandra trained as a dancer and worked as a theatre set painter and then a trapeze artist.
(26) An enormous photo of him was suspended from above, where on happier days trapeze artists fly through the air.
(27) He splayed into the air; over the water; one arm flung back over his head like a trapeze artist.
(28) In the song you see clowns, animals, a strong man, jugglers, trapeze artists and the ringmaster.
(29) With an example given, index error curve is obtained by applying acceleration law of deformed trapeze on a computer.
(30) By the time he was nine years old, he was already performing as a trapeze artist.
More similar words: trapezoid, rape, grape, scrape, scrape out, grapevine, grapefruit, trap, strap, trapping, deathtrap, extrapolate, freeze, squeeze, breeze, freezer, squeeze out, squeeze in, freeze up, sea breeze, antifreeze, paper, tape, diaper, agape, leaper, lapel, escape, tapered, paper jam.