Random good picture Not show
1. Old bikes can be bought quite cheaply.
2. You can live very cheaply in Italy.
3. You can get there just as cheaply by plane.
4. They lived as cheaply as possible.
5. You can get there just as cheaply by air as by train.
6. I bought those new plates cheaply, and the pretty rose pattern has worn off already!
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. I'm sure I could buy this more cheaply somewhere else.
8. There must be somewhere to eat cheaply in this town.
9. The vase was sold cheaply because of a fault in the glaze.
10. It will produce electricity more cheaply than a nuclear plant.
11. We buy them cheaply and then flog them off at a profit.
12. They are being replaced by cheaply built one-bedroom flats.
13. They could be purchased cheaply, thus reducing models' fees.
14. You can pick up second-hand baby clothes very cheaply.
15. This is available from mail order suppliers fairly cheaply.
16. The room was cheaply furnished.
17. You can buy electronic diaries fairly cheaply nowadays.
18. Imperfect goods are sold off cheaply.
19. Bodrum itself is easily and cheaply accessible by minibus, p42 tells you more.
20. She must have been potty to sell that car so cheaply.
21. She is an economical housekeeper and feeds her family cheaply.
22. Manning hoped to acquire valuable works of art as cheaply as possible.
23. The shop round the corner does shoe repairs very cheaply.
24. You can go for a "rostrum" system, which sounds flash, but can be assembled quite cheaply.
25. He seems to think he can buy me over very cheaply.
26. She bargained with the trader till he sold her the fruit cheaply.
27. Competition in the market has led to goods being produced cheaply and a consequent deterioration in quality.
28. Derelict inner - city sites could be sold off cheaply for housing.
29. They are now developing ways to produce the vaccine in large quantities and cheaply.
30. He has some cosy arrangement/deal with his supplier, which means he's able to sell his goods more cheaply.
More similar words: cheap, heap, cheat, ahead of schedule, aplomb, staple, hapless, reap, leap, paraplegic, weapon, reply, comply, imply, supply, apply, take apart, simply, sharply, apply to, apply for, multiply, comply with, supply closet, reapportionment, by leaps and bounds, heal, hear, head, heat.