Random good picture Not show
1. You eat sushi this way.
2. Place the sushi in some soy sauce.
3. How do you eat sushi?
4. I've started to like sushi.
5. I've come to like sushi.
6. I came to like sushi.
7. I first encountered sushi in an expensive specialist restaurant.
8. That's a lot of sushi for the price.
9. They are like sushi(sentencedict.com), maybe an acquired taste.
10. Sushi consists of raw fish and rice.
11. Or sushi in the refrigerator case of every Safeway.
12. I recently ate raw fish with a sushi virgin.
13. The handsome sushi bar is distinct from most; the high chairs put diners face to face with the chefs.
14. The sushi was beautifully presented and absolutely fresh - pure perfection.
15. They run the gamut from exploding scoreboards to sushi bars.
16. It is actually the way Californians eat sushi, as well.
17. Once the home of only a few sushi venues, our city now boasts a virtual tsunami of these eateries.
18. Take it from me - it's the best sushi restaurant in town.
19. Sushi restaurants that cater to techies and tony taco bars overflow at lunchtime.
20. I generally think of sushi as bite-sized, but at Sushi-Cho you need a big mouth to eat your sushi without embarrassment.
21. The salmon sushi and the yellowtail sashimi are likely to melt in your mouth, so pay close attention.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. While sushi and sake by the Koi pool may never replace burned beefburgers and Black Label, it's a nice thought.
23. In the fashionable Recoleta district of Buenos Aires, the latest craze is sushi.
24. And that, land-farers, is the catch of the day on sushi.
25. First off, let me say that when it comes to sushi, Tucson is no culinary slouch.
26. You can still get catfish, though-catfish pizza, catfish enchiladas, catfish sushi washed down with sake.
27. A faithful clientele returns for the lavish portions, the crispy tempura and the freshest sushi.
28. It will become a pedestrian mall during the games, wooing visitors with the now-ubiquitous coffee franchises and sushi bars.
29. Arrive early in the evening for a spot at the sushi bar, where most pairs go for about $ 3.
30. The trouble is his background keeps coming back to haunt him like last night's sushi.
More similar words: usher, push, bush, rush, brush, flush, crush, rush out, rush hour, mushroom, versus, census, sustain, as usual, suspend, suspect, scrub brush, suspicion, suspended, consensus, sustenance, suspicious, suspension, susceptible, resuscitate, sustainable, shit, shift, cash in, T-shirt.