Random good picture Not show
1. The sun brought her out in an itchy rash.
2. My skin has broken out in an itchy rash.
3. My eyes sometimes get red and itchy in the summer.
4. These tights are all itchy.
5. The dust made me feel itchy all over.
6. I've got an itchy rash all over my chest.
7. Symptoms include red, itchy and inflamed skin.
8. The trip gave me itchy feet and I wanted to travel more.
9. I feel terrible and my eyes are itchy.
10. I feel itchy all over.
11. They are so itchy that I scratch myself hard.
12. This cold weather is giving me itchy feet.
13. Dandruff is characterized by a scaly and sometimes itchy scalp.
14. If your skin tingles or feels hot and itchy, the chances are you've overdone it.
15. This is characterised by a scaly and sometimes itchy scalp, but it shouldn't be red or sore.
16. Frankie's twitchy legs and itchy scalp pulled his thoughts back to the present.
17. Milk taken at breakfast time produced itchy skin by lunchtime,(sentencedict.com) and severe bloating and diarrhoea in the afternoon.
18. I must have been bitten by a flea, my arms are itchy.
19. He never stays in a job long. He gets itchy feet after two or three years.
20. After three years in the job she began to get itchy feet.
21. I've only been back home for a few months and I've already got itchy feet .
22. He's had that job now for about eight years, and he's starting to get itchy .
23. After a few years in one place, I get itchy feet.
24. I tucked the bills deep into my pocket, away from itchy fingers.
25. This heat has made me come out in an itchy red rash.
26. It may also appear on other parts of the body in the form of an itchy rash known as ringworm.
27. Enlarged lymph nodes; light sweat and low fever; can be itchy when warm.
28. Even when all sign of life had gone I kept on feeling itchy.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Staying on an independent label had maintained their credibility and an album of itchy, irresistible pop was consummate for most observers.
30. I tucked the money deep in my pocket, away from itchy fingers.
More similar words: stretchy, bitch, pitch, glitch, switch, pitcher, kitchen, switch off, switch on, anarchy, monarchy, oligarchy, patriarchy, catch, Dutch, match, patch, watch, stretch, catch on, catches, scratch, stretch out, watch out for, watch over, patchwork, overwatch, catch fire, wretchedness, catch up with.