Antonym: dog. Similar words: pitch, switch, pitcher, kitchen, switch on, switch off, bit by bit, orbit. Meaning: [bɪtʃ] n. 1. an unpleasant difficulty 2. a woman who is thoroughly disliked 3. informal terms for objecting 4. female of any member of the dog family. v. say mean things.
Random good picture Not show
1) What low-down son of a bitch took my clothes?
2) Don't talk to me like that, you bitch!
3) He's a filthy lying son of a bitch.
4) We'll have a bitch of a time.
5) The silly bitch went and told the police.
6) The bitch bore six puppies.
7) He's a motherfucking son of a bitch.
8) Is this a dog or a bitch?
9) Don't bitch about the heat.
10) 'Son of a bitch,' he muttered under his breath.
11) She can be a real bitch.
12) Son of a bitch! You did it!
13) I've had a bitch of a week at work.
14) She is a real bitch.
15) The bitch bit at the gentleman.
16) Ooh, you're such a bitch!
17) Most of us enjoy having a bitch from time to time.
18) Finally the son of a bitch walked out of one of the buildings near the runway there.
19) Our bitch should produce a fine litter. We mated her with John's dog.
20) I love that silk dress, but it's a bitch to wash.
21) I'll kill that son of a bitch when I get my hands on him!
22) "Son of a bitch," Bill muttered under his breath.
23) Son of a bitch! The car won't start!
24) It sounds like Carrie can be a real bitch sometimes.
25) She's kind of a bitch, if you'll pardon the expression.
26) I'll personally sue that son of a bitch if he does that.
27) You stupid little bitch!
28) B : Stop appressing my culture,[http://sentencedict.com/bitch.html] you ethnocentric bitch!
29) She called her boyfriend a two - faced son of a bitch.
30) Getting the new tire on was a real son of a bitch.
More similar words: pitch, switch, pitcher, kitchen, switch on, switch off, bit by bit, orbit, rabbit, a bit of, habitat, a bit of a, exhibit, prohibit, every bit, ambitious, watch, catch, Dutch, patch, exhibition, stretch, scratch, catches, catch on, stretch out, watch out for, catch fire, catch up with.