Random good picture Not show
2. Winning the match was just reward for the effort the team had made.
3. At the end of the match, the pitch was a real quagmire.
4. The carpets and curtains match well.
5. They won their first match of the season 5-1 which was an auspicious start/beginning.
6. He smote his match to the ground with a left hook.
7. The match was postponed to the next day because of bad weather.
8. I'd love to go to the match tomorrow do you think you can wangle it?
9. By the end of the match, the sweat was pouring off him.
10. We had a friendly match with them.
11. Losing the match was a bitter disappointment for the team.
12. Because of the weather,the football match will have to be laid over for a few days.
13. It's raining, which presumably means that your football match will be cancelled.
14. Today's football match is France versus Brazil.
15. Tennant scored in the last minute of the match.
16. Highlights of the match will be shown after the news.
17. They went on with their basketball match in spite of the rain.
18. In today's match England play their old enemy, Scotland.
19. The match flared in the darkness.
20. Despite a bright start, Liverpool lost the match.
21. You can't match him in chess.
22. They conducted a public slanging match.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Hendry is back to match fitness and is expected to play.
24. Facts show we are not a good match.
25. Whatever your colour scheme, there's a fabric to match.
26. He reluctantly conceded that he was not fit enough to play in the match.
27. Several important changes are expected in the line-up for Thursday's match against Scotland.
28. A momentary lapse in the final set cost her the match.
29. He needs to win this game to stay in the match.
30. Specks of paint found at the scene were found to match the accused's car.
More similar words: watch, catch, patch, scratch, catch on, catches, catch fire, watch over, patchwork, watch out for, catch up with, mathematics, bitch, Dutch, pitch, pitcher, switch, stretch, kitchen, stretch out, switch off, switch on, math, mate, format, tomato, matter, inmate, climate, diplomat.