Random good picture Not show
(1) The political process is at an impasse.
(2) Negotiations seemed to have reached an impasse.
(3) Negotiations have reached an impasse.
(4) The government had reached an impasse.
(5) I see no way out of this impasse.
(6) The negotiations had reached an impasse[Sentencedict.com], with both sides refusing to compromise.
(7) The company says it has reached an impasse in negotiations with the union.
(8) The dispute had reached an impasse, as neither side would compromise.
(9) Has planning in central London reached a final impasse?
(10) By December, they had reached an impasse.
(11) This impasse applied especially to the atomic bomb.
(12) Well, quite frankly, we are at an impasse here.
(13) And, thanks to the budget impasse, they have not.
(14) These negotiations quickly reached an impasse.
(15) They were at the same impasse.
(16) William Right-well, then we have something of an impasse.
(17) Prospects were bleak a year ago at Thornaby Impasse after it failed to secure funding.
(18) Impasse is funded by Cleveland County Council, charitable trusts and industry.
(19) Dole and other lawmakers as the budget impasse has dragged on.
(20) As stockpiles dwindled, the continuing impasse in negotiations rendered military conflict increasingly likely.
(21) Man and woman have reached an impasse, but one fact is clear.
(22) We reached an impasse over the presidential debate in October.
(23) It remained for Mr Parkhill to break through the impasse.
(24) The proposal offered both sides a way out of the diplomatic impasse.
(25) Such an agreement may in political terms be the only way out of the impasse in which the teachers find themselves.
(26) Against that background, diplomatic efforts to find a solution to the impasse intensified.
(27) The Bosnia trip is being planned despite the partial government shutdown and the budget impasse with Congress.
(28) State procedures vary when the union and the school board have reached an impasse in their negotiations.
(29) Routine revisions to the previous months' figures were delayed by the budget impasse between the White House and Congress.
(30) There seem only two possible outcomes to the present impasse.