Random good picture Not show
7. The fog cleared away and the full moon appeared.
8. A full moon hovered in the sky.
9. June always rhymes with moon in old love songs.
10. The moon peeped out from behind the clouds.
11. The Americans landed on the moon in 1969.
12. The moon yields less light than the sun.
13. The moon waxes and wanes every month.
14. The moon has risen above the horizon.
15. l love you to the moon and back.
16. The moon was a brightly shining crescent.
17. The spaceship orbited the moon.
18. The moon rose slowly above the horizon.
19. The moon is a satellite of the earth.
20. Dark clouds floated across the moon.
21. People have travelled through space to the moon.
22. The moon eclipsed the sun and blotted it out.
23. A lone wolf howled under the full moon.
24. The moon blotted out the sun.
25. Can you fancy yourself on the moon?
26. An eclipse of the moon is a rare phenomenon.
27. The moon was obscured by clouds.
28. It's quite dark outside[Sentencedict.com], there's no moon.
29. The moon glimmered faintly through the mists.
30. A cloud swam slowly across the moon.
More similar words: a blue moon, moonlight, mood, moot, moody, smooth, smooth out, smooth down, smooth over, no one, soon, go on, boon, noon, spoon, baboon, and so on, soonest, maroon, balloon, cartoon, dragoon, lampoon, teaspoon, as soon as, afternoon, tablespoon, sooner or later, good afternoon, as soon as possible.